Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 287

Thread: Bioshock 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #121
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,297
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Trent Reznuh
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    i put about 3 hours into it last night and i'm not disappointed at all so far. i have said before bioshock was my favorite game on this generation's systems though. can't wait to get back into it. trap rivets are the balls.

  2. #122
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    I'm kind of disappointed with the addition of the hack gun. It seems to make a situation where you need to hack something practically handed to you. What I do is fail a safe crack on purpose, get in a good spot, and hack all the bots as they fly to me. Instant running crew.

  3. #123
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    How the hell do you see which Tonics you have equipped? I feel like an idiot, I can't find it for the life of me.

  4. #124
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Go to a gene station and you can change and view there. I like the new hacking, it gives you bonuses for not sucking, its a little easier yes, but I like it.

  5. #125
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Go to a gene station and you can change and view there.
    Only at a gene station? Can't do it on-the-fly?

  6. #126
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    489
    BG Level
    4

    Can't do it on the fly, but later on in the game there's almost always one at the beginning or end of a level.

  7. #127
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by meeeeeep View Post
    Can't do it on the fly, but later on in the game there's almost always one at the beginning or end of a level.
    Bleh, fair enough.

  8. #128
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    You can also change them when you find a new one as well.

  9. #129
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Right when I start complaining about this, I show up at this place (level after incinerate) and there's like 5 gene banks within 2 mins of each other.

  10. #130
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    This is why they dont have nice things in boone.

  11. #131
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Us hillbilly fucks get angry and violent when we have to think. Genetics bro.

    Also

    Spoiler: show
    I'm getting the idea that Delta is Ryan's son, but in the first game, I thought it said he had no offspring? Or maybe I'm just looking too far into things with the tapes I've picked up so far.

  12. #132
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Devolver View Post
    Us hillbilly fucks get angry and violent when we have to think. Genetics bro.

    Also

    Spoiler: show
    I'm getting the idea that Delta is Ryan's son, but in the first game, I thought it said he had no offspring? Or maybe I'm just looking too far into things with the tapes I've picked up so far.
    Spoiler: show
    Lamb says you were a deep sea diver who stumbled upon the city and you were captured and experimented on

  13. #133
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I really dont want to read those spoilers.

  14. #134
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I really dont want to read those spoilers.
    pussy

  15. #135
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Says the fag who plays paint ball in skinny jeans.

  16. #136
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Says the fag who plays paint ball in skinny jeans.
    touche

  17. #137
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Anyone who is past the hotel (4 I think?) and on Siren Alley of further might know this...

    Spoiler: show
    Helping the black lady. I didn't kill her and she gave me some bots and told me about the ambush. I was wondering if there were any story ramifications if I would of killed her?

  18. #138
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Man I love the subtleties of this game.Not sure if this is a spoiler but I dont want to ruin peoples experiences.

    Spoiler: show
    I love the little sisters when you adopt them, I lit someone on fire, she said ohh marshmallows, I protected one, she said Im telling all the other girls how strong my daddy is and so on, love those things and how they added more dialogue to the sisters.

  19. #139
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Devolver View Post
    Anyone who is past the hotel (4 I think?) and on Siren Alley of further might know this...

    Spoiler: show
    Helping the black lady. I didn't kill her and she gave me some bots and told me about the ambush. I was wondering if there were any story ramifications if I would of killed her?
    Spoiler: show
    I didnt kill her either, so unsure.

  20. #140
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    489
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Spoiler: show
    I didnt kill her either, so unsure.
    Spoiler: show
    I'm not sure if it affects the story much (or at all) but there's a secret achivement if you take all of the good karma-y type choices (including little sisters), and I'm pretty sure the ending will also be based on the karma choices (Like how Bioshock 1 had a good or evil ending)

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bioshock: Infinite
    By Qalbert in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 471
    Last Post: 2016-11-19, 00:36
  2. The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
    By Qalbert in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 2013-08-20, 11:13