Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 89
  1. #61
    2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    764
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Tulun View Post
    Fuckkk. What a douche. I bet you Amir wouldn't have handled that as well.

    Basketball prank was epic; perfect without any harm. Instant elation to despair was so good. Amir seems to be far more malicious in his pranks...
    Maliciousness ftw

  2. #62
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,859
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Gorefiend

    the baseball and basketball ones were funny, but the skydiving one was just plain mean

  3. #63
    Casty
    Guest

    Amir seems like a dick honestly. If the girl wasn't in on it during the Yankee stadium prank, I say that goes too far since he likely jeopardized their relationship.

  4. #64
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,665
    BG Level
    7

    A prank war is a prank war.

  5. #65
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,360
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Casty View Post
    Amir seems like a dick honestly. If the girl wasn't in on it during the Yankee stadium prank, I say that goes too far since he likely jeopardized their relationship.
    I agree with this. It's like fucking with a guys car. Humiliation and shit is completely fine but if you're going to permanantly wreck a guys life then thats a bit much. Even though hes a dick Amir had a much better prank this time around. Cant wait to see what Streeter does back.

  6. #66
    /lick
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,226
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Srs Bsns
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    you might wanna check out the post dates on the thread


    Iono why people don't like Amir so much, I like them both but Amir is pretty funny in their other skits/show so it's all good when he comes up with shit like this.
    Because Amir's a pussy little bitch who's mean-spirited, and his pranks are a lot more cruel than funny.

    I've liked Streeter's pranks a lot better, they've been just as humiliating, without being so douche-tastic.

  7. #67
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Casty View Post
    Amir seems like a dick honestly. If the girl wasn't in on it during the Yankee stadium prank, I say that goes too far since he likely jeopardized their relationship.
    Someone posted this eloquently in another post, basically if the relationship didn't survive that silly prank then it wasn't going to last anyway. Better earlier and stop wasting both their time.

  8. #68
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    That only makes him slightly less of a douche.

  9. #69
    I pullout to go pee.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

    wonder if his face still stings from that

  10. #70
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    846
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Someone posted this eloquently in another post, basically if the relationship didn't survive that silly prank then it wasn't going to last anyway. Better earlier and stop wasting both their time.
    That is irrelevant. If they want to waste their time with a 'relationship going nowhere', that's there business.
    If he had wanted to pull it off she should have been in on it.

  11. #71
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,781
    BG Level
    8

    this is old as fuck :/ the new one with the sky diving is great

  12. #72
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    this is old as fuck :/ the new one with the sky diving is great
    If you're talking about the OP, this thread is also old as fuck. It was bumped

  13. #73
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,665
    BG Level
    7

    so many wooshes.

  14. #74
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    385
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Someone posted this eloquently in another post, basically if the relationship didn't survive that silly prank then it wasn't going to last anyway. Better earlier and stop wasting both their time.
    the marriage proposal prank wouldn't work unless it was a pretty committed relationship (or at least one of those really exciting beginning type things where people don't shut the fuck up about each other for the first month or whatever). also, while it sounds nice and simple to say that about the prank, it humiliates the woman as well if she responds. once she's shown how she would respond to such a question, it can seriously complicate the relationship.

    i don't care though. i'm just posting because i wanted to comment on some guy's sig; the "let you go?" lorik quote from mass effect, ie random ass dialogue from a nobody character you meet like twice (both in the same place). that's weird. the font is hilarious though.

  15. #75
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    All I'm saying is, I wouldn't get all bent out of shape over something like that. People in relationships don't seem to trust each other anymore, they all seem to be on the brink of breaking up over the most inane things. Man I hate people.

    I think the skydiving one was way douchier. Tricking someone into thinking they might die is just not cool, even if it can be laughed at in retrospect.

  16. #76
    I'd tap that turian!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,822
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    These are some great pranks. :D

  17. #77
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    821
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Sorry, but I don't agree about the relationship one. First of all, in the basketball vid, the dude said "What are you going to do? I don't have a girlfriend anymore!" when Amir threatened to get him back, so I guess that one didn't last.

    Secondly, and more to the point, when you're in the beginnings of a relationship, you're on a slippery slope, no matter how suited to one another and trusting you might be. That's just how it is. Especially when the pull of memories and feeling of commitment haven't had time to set in as well. That's one of the reasons why time creates a stronger bond. We don't start off relationships completely committed, we feel our way around (so to speak), and then decide every day whether this person is someone who has more going for them than against them for us. After a while, we question it less. Either way, something like that, and the reaction of either one in a moment of high confusion and embarrassment, could make anyone seem like a dick/bitch and and also place seeds of paranoia... wow I wrote a lot on that.

    tl/dr: It was a dick move.

    I agree that girlfriend should have been in on it.

  18. #78
    Gunitsoldier
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    you might wanna check out the post dates on the thread


    Iono why people don't like Amir so much, I like them both but Amir is pretty funny in their other skits/show so it's all good when he comes up with shit like this.
    damn, necrobump much ;o

  19. #79
    I'd tap that turian!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,822
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Amir is both hilarious and hot.

  20. #80
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,537
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    It's gotten to the point where I won't watch anything featuring Amir primarily because he is just so godamn un-funny and un-talented. It's already been stated in this thread by some but I agree his pranks against Streeter are mean-spirited and cruel. Honestly, on the latest prank when it got to the point where they were about to jump out of the airplane, I turned it off. Pranking someone with the possibility of death is just awful. I hope Streeter's next prank humiliates Amir so badly that he quits Collegehumor so I don't have to hear him say "Sheesh y'all" ever again.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 4 year old shoots his babysitter...with a shotgun
    By Qalbert in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 2009-01-07, 20:11
  2. Getting pissed off with SE's server maintaining lately
    By Razz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2005-04-21, 09:22