Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
Results 441 to 454 of 454
  1. #441
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7,328
    BG Level
    8

    I am pretty sure this will make some insanely powerful pieces for some jobs and pretty marginal for others.

  2. #442
    MaachaQ
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
    For those who are curious and/or cannot view PoL at work:

    A Crystalline Prophecy - BGWiki
    You must have been working on your post when I made that other thread ^^; I waited several minutes for someone else to post before I did myself, not often I'm fast enough to get one of the update comments before others ^^;

    And thanks for the links to your images. I've never run into the "bandwidth exceeded" thing on my account, but something that looks to be as popular as this just might have pushed me over ^^;

  3. #443
    Babyorphan
    Guest

    As a BST I do love the Pet: attributes I can put on the body piece. But at the same time I am disappointed in this overally. Good, but not good enough.. I want stuff at least a little bit more remotely close to, say an Armaberk, maybe not better, but the very least a bit closer to one. Maybe that's just me wanting to sell the Cursed Hauberk -1 (since it'll be long before I see that Abjuration as a BST and with my play pattern these days) and get a new piece of gear from this addon storyline, but meh.. was hoping for better, while figuring it was not better than what it currently is though. While I love that equipment is not thrown out the window like in other games.. *coughWoWcough* I wouldn't mind seeing a sidegrade at least to the Armaberk after all these years. Go on SE, make me happy.

    Makes for a decent body piece for me to switch too while using the Pet Defense equip set I guess.

  4. #444
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,825
    BG Level
    8

    Sigh, not even a body that beats armada hauberk...and the mage body is still beaten by morrigan.. this is a sad day indeed.

  5. #445
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyan View Post
    Sigh, not even a body that beats hauberk...and the mage body is still beaten by Nq errant.. this is a sad day indeed.
    Fixed


    But the 3rd body looks awesome for the jobs that can manipulate it properly.

  6. #446
    Babyorphan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyan
    Sigh, not even a body that beats hauberk...
    Fixed
    Look mom, I can make myself a NQ Hauberk with a whole HP/MP+10 and AGI+5!!
    And I don't even have to get any Evasion-10 for all my trouble!
    (But I "sacrifice" DEF:5, like it mattorz..)

    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/ff...d3/Hauberk.png

    http://wiki.bluegartr.com/images/c/c...escription.png
    Accuracy+10 Attack+10

    That really is kinda sad.. hehe.
    Clearly some of these will be pretty good for certain jobs though.
    And depending on how you use the selectable stats, they are good for even more.
    I ain't gonna call the choices I have there shitty either, it's just some things that makes
    me feel they are rather disappointing. But who knows.. maybe this addon pack is very easy.

  7. #447
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,825
    BG Level
    8

    Yeah, thats the point, these addons aren't the second coming of AV and probably as easy as ToAU was.. So thinking that with that kinda difficulty you can get an armor that beats one of the best body equipment in the game by far is kinda silly. Sure, it would be good if they released such body by now, but these addons aren't where you should be looking for them.

  8. #448
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,046
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Maybe next time people will stop crying about missions being too difficult (CoP era) so they can make more challenges.

  9. #449
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,206
    BG Level
    6

    Why can't I order the expansion yet? It's not listed on the mini-site nor the online store WTF is going on?

  10. #450
    Issac
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Malacite View Post
    Why can't I order the expansion yet? It's not listed on the mini-site nor the online store WTF is going on?
    Its in the POL viewer on the <Play> page. On the right middle of the page theres a blue button to purchase the expansion.

  11. #451
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    879
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyan View Post
    Sigh, not even a body that beats armada hauberk...and the mage body is still beaten by morrigan.. this is a sad day indeed.
    Last i checked SCH can't wear morrigans and is still a mage...so im not sure how INT+5 MND+5 with an option for MAB on it is a sad day..

  12. #452
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,096
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    for pld I'd have to say this body is pretty amazing 20 hp 5 str/dex/vit then +5 enmity and 10 acc or 5% fast cast, and though drg can actually wear a haub now wow too bad I am just gonna have to take that for cause of aurum and askar.

  13. #453
    Babyorphan
    Guest

    Depending on various other gear/merits/stats, [STP+4/Subtle Blow +4] or Double Attack+2% or Accuracy +10, combined with Enhances DW effect +3% could make it one of the better TP bodies in the game for alot of DD jobs. It took me a few looks at the different things to make me realise how powerful they can actually turn out to be. I do look forward to these body armors, did since they were announced, got a bit disappointed at first and are very excited about them now. Even for macro-in to be used for things like casting Utsusemi with the Fast Cast stat makes it a powerful yay thing.

  14. #454
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,206
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Issac View Post
    Its in the POL viewer on the <Play> page. On the right middle of the page theres a blue button to purchase the expansion.

    Ah, thanks!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 618
    Last Post: 2009-04-13, 20:17
  2. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 2009-03-29, 05:04
  3. WoTG site update!
    By nekoshoonen in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2007-10-30, 19:46
  4. ToUA Site Updates
    By BRP in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 2006-04-14, 00:15
  5. ToAU site updated
    By Solefald in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 2006-03-27, 16:59
  6. Tresures site updated
    By Gilanth in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2006-02-23, 20:22