Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Has anyone read Veritas? It's pretty interesting and the artwork is nice imo.
    Veritas 1 page 00-cover | One Manga

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    Eden is fucking amazing, but by god does it pull absolutely no punches on the violence. I don't recommend this series if you don't enjoy watching principal characters get brutally tortured/murdered.
    Oh yes. It hits you hard right from the start, with the first major arc. Very recently was the biggest OH FUCK WHY WOULD DO THAT TO HIM/HER moment ever. I couldn't read it for awhile after that, jesus. Unlike most series that has the "Anyone can die" rule, it's hard to stop caring about the people in it and the world. It balances a between a very bleak sense of dread and optimism.

Also about the half-way point of what's currently out it goes absolutely crazy with sex(it has nudity from the start though). So that's probably important to note. Lots and lots of almost-explicit sex. That will probably only make it sound better though.

SPECTRUM NEXUS · Manga Scans · Eden

a good site in general. Has Vagabond, Gantz, and Berserk. (Not sure if it has the full series for the last two).

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

anyone here reading To aru majutsu no index? is it really only 20ish chapters long? onemanga only has that many and uploads them really slow/sporadically... just wondering if there's more and if another site may have more ;x?

History's strongest disciple kenichi was an entertaining read.. kinda predictable/dissapointing at times due to how nobody dies and all the bad guys end up being good 'cause the main dude is the token douche that has a heart of gold, but, still a good read. I like the little martial arts explanations and it can be pretty funny at times :E. Any other mangas out there that may have similar characteristics?

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Martial Arts ridiculousness? Enemies become friends? Douchebag main character? Smells like Ranma in here...

K, to those who wanted to see some of my drawings ive uploaded 2 into an album on my profile, feel free to check them out and comment.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonAngel View Post
    K, to those who wanted to see some of my drawings ive uploaded 2 into an album on my profile, feel free to check them out and comment.
    Great another Kagomea..........

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patty Fleur
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

Eden ended up a couple months ago(summer I think), translations are slow though.

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko View Post
    Great another Kagomea..........
    I need to know who or what kagomea is before i can be insulted~

if your gonna dish out the sults gonna have to give me more info~

TOO MUCH MAN
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Duwie View Post
    anyone here reading To aru majutsu no index? is it really only 20ish chapters long? onemanga only has that many and uploads them really slow/sporadically... just wondering if there's more and if another site may have more ;x?
    It's monthly I believe, and at the moment there are only 20 (maybe 21) chapters out.

does any one know the story behind the manga Claymore??

Claymore is a story about a world that is infested with monsters called Yoma. There's an Organisation around that found out how to make weapons that can kill Yoma by combining humans with Yoma flesh and blood creating hybrids. These hybrids can sense the Yoma and can kill them alone by using inhuman strength/speed/etc.

The story follows a hybrid named Claire, it starts off fairly random, introducing all the key elements, then after volume 5 it gets really fucking good and the story starts to kick off. Anyway, if you like Berserk you'll definitely like Claymore, even if you don't like Berserk there's enough differences to make it worth reading. I'd recommend it, just get past volume 5 and you'll thank me. If the concept/story doesn't hook you or interest you in the slightest after 2 volumes you could drop it (although the earlier stuff doesn't do it nearly enough justice compared to where it is now).

is it worth pulling an all nighter to read??

If you want my biased opinion, hell yeah it is.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Claymore is awesome, probably my favorite on-going manga at this time.

Well i have my night planned, thnx for the info Elcura!

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Demon beast things inhabit the world along with humans, using humans as a food source among other shit. The Organization breed soldiers that can use the Youki energy, the Claymores, to combat the demons. The Claymores are named because, yep you guessed it, they have huge fucking swords.

Its a good manga, but I dont want to explain anymore for fear of revealing shit. Also theres a thread for it.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    E'jusana Rhea
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yes read it, Claymore is great. I picked it up late, only 6 months ago or so, but i am really liking it.
    I love Bakuman too because it is so refreshing to read after all the srs bsns mangas

not really been reading much else recently D:

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Does anyone know a good place to get Samurai Deeper Kyo chapters? Ive got up to 177 and I cant find a site to get the rest in any kind of decent quality.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Does anyone know a good place to get Samurai Deeper Kyo chapters? Ive got up to 177 and I cant find a site to get the rest in any kind of decent quality.
    Manga Fox: Samurai Deeper Kyo Manga Series

That is all I could find on any of my manga websites, the rest don't even seem to make it to 177. I don't read that manga though, so I'm not sure of the quality of those.

Could try mangatraders as well.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 161 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast