Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1135
  1. #661
    assburgers
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,925
    BG Level
    9

    Have you tried to break modern electronics by dropping them?

    My gf's mother does minor remodeling/painting, and regularly drops her cellphones from ladders, staircases, onto bare concrete, drops things on them, etc.

    THEY TAKE A BEATING AND KEEP GOING!

    It's more like "Oh shit, I accidentally dropped my token into a blender, shot the blender with a shotgun, kicked the whole mess into the fireplace and let it burn for half an hour!"

  2. #662
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Max™ View Post
    Have you tried to break modern electronics by dropping them?

    My gf's mother does minor remodeling/painting, and regularly drops her cellphones from ladders, staircases, onto bare concrete, drops things on them, etc.

    THEY TAKE A BEATING AND KEEP GOING!

    It's more like "Oh shit, I accidentally dropped my token into a blender, shot the blender with a shotgun, kicked the whole mess into the fireplace and let it burn for half an hour!"
    inb4 someone make a "Will it blend?" video out of the token

  3. #663
    assburgers
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,925
    BG Level
    9

    I bet you could Slap-Cho~ OW GADD MAH TUNG!

  4. #664
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,631
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    inb4 someone make a "Will it blend?" video out of the token
    LOLOL

  5. #665
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,413
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    People drop their phones in the toilet all the time. I hope the Tokens are retard proof.

  6. #666
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    well, unless they play ffxi while on the toilet I don't even see the...






    you know what, some people probably do that shit, nevermind.

  7. #667
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    655
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Max™ View Post
    I bet you could Slap-Cho~ OW GADD MAH TUNG!
    "If you order now, I'll throw in a second beating absolutely free!" - scout

  8. #668
    Wincest Princess
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    591
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    well, unless they play ffxi while on the toilet I don't even see the...






    you know what, some people probably do that shit, nevermind.


    I dunno about playing FFXI, but Vegetto (CreamSoda) thinks its funny to call me on the phone when he's doing *that*.

  9. #669
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,413
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Probably. It's my uncle's dog though so idk. He just said they dont' bring mail here anymore because of the dog lol. I'm pretty sure it did though considering the fucker even goes after me on occasion.
    What if your Dog eats the Token?!!

  10. #670
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Tokens are for people that couldnt keep their account secure in the first place, ofcourse they are retard proof.

    And it still blows me away that people are so SHOCKED and APPALLED that some people dare to be upset at being charged for iventory space.

    You are being forced to use a token system that while more secure, isnt needed if you arent retarded in the first place, makes logging on with multiple accounts/cpus annoying, and makes dual boxing friends rediculously more challenging. In addition, those that dont wish to do this and/or prefer NOT to pay for inventory expansions (that should be free), get to go without.

    But I guess all of those people that are annoyed by this new move by SE into charging us for things we used to get for free are just whiny idiots who just cant get the sand out of their vaginas. I mean really, it's only money right? Ringthree, do you post anything on these forums besides holier than though bullshit responses crying about how you dont agree with people not ejaculating at every PoS thing SE throws at us? Some of us actually have a bullshit filter on what is fed to us.

    "Holy shit you didnt like something SE is charging you for, you're just a whiny bitch". Seriously, grow the fuck up.

    And no, I wont be getting the token, and No, I wont be getting hacked because of it.

  11. #671
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    45
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    People drop their phones in the toilet all the time. I hope the Tokens are retard proof.
    Believe the specs of the token were posted by someone around page 8 or so.

    They're waterproof I think they said so go ahead, play XI on the John. No Worries!

  12. #672
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosutra View Post
    Tokens are for people that couldnt keep their account secure in the first place, ofcourse they are retard proof.

    And it still blows me away that people are so SHOCKED and APPALLED that some people dare to be upset at being charged for iventory space.

    You are being forced to use a token system that while more secure, isnt needed if you arent retarded in the first place, makes logging on with multiple accounts/cpus annoying, and makes dual boxing friends rediculously more challenging. In addition, those that dont wish to do this and/or prefer NOT to pay for iventory expansions (that should be free), get to go without.

    But I guess all of those people that are annoyed by this new move by SE into charging us for things we used to get for free are just whiny idiots who just cant get the sand out of their vaginas. I mean really, do you post anything on these forums ringthree besides holier than though bullshit responses crying about how you dont agree with people not ejaculating at every PoS thing SE throws at us?

    "Holy shit you didnt like something SE is charging you for, you're just a whiny bitch". Seriously, grow the fuck up.

    And no, I wont be getting the token, and No, I wont be getting hacked because of it.
    Won't be banned for duping salvage either.

  13. #673
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    655
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    So, I was on the fence before but I'm going to pick one up now.
    It's just to bad that they don't have them in with Nation Symbols on the cover, hell I would pay about 20 bucks for that...

    OK maybe $15

  14. #674
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,046
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Won't be banned for duping salvage either.

  15. #675
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    267
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    well, unless they play ffxi while on the toilet I don't even see the...






    you know what, some people probably do that shit, nevermind.
    I know someone who took her laptop into the bathroom to listen to music while having a shower. Then she asked why her computer wasn't working as well as before.

  16. #676
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,046
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Kononeko View Post
    So, I was on the fence before but I'm going to pick one up now.
    It's just to bad that they don't have them in with Nation Symbols on the cover, hell I would pay about 20 bucks for that...

    OK maybe $15
    See..now that would be awesome.

    An Aht Urhgan or Tavnazia themed Vasco token.

  17. #677
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    This isn't extortion. It's bribery.

  18. #678
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    Won't be banned for duping salvage either.
    Fair enough.

    Doesnt change to point of the previous post however.

  19. #679
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaea View Post
    I dunno about playing FFXI, but Vegetto (CreamSoda) thinks its funny to call me on the phone when he's doing *that*.
    Talking on the phone while i'm shitting kills 2 birds with 1 stone.

  20. #680
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    Now that's a nice assed deal. I'm going for a Matt's cap with those additional 90 inventory slots we're getting. (If you take the Gobbie Bag quests we're getting in the update we'll get 90 new inventory slots. SCORE!)

Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Average Life Cycle of a Square Enix Security Token
    By LinktheDeme in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2020-04-28, 20:46
  2. Square Enix Security Token Problem ><
    By Martys in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2009-10-21, 14:12
  3. Replies: 884
    Last Post: 2009-06-15, 14:49
  4. Square Enix Security Token
    By fobber in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2009-04-08, 23:11
  5. Square Enix Security Token Fair or Not
    By dejet in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2009-03-31, 12:49
  6. Replies: 453
    Last Post: 2009-03-23, 15:12
  7. Win a Square Enix Security Token
    By Pikko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2009-03-19, 13:42
  8. Introducing the Square Enix Security Token
    By fusionx in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: 2009-03-18, 14:36