Page 36 of 91 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1806
  1. #701
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,882
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronfar View Post
    Last edit.
    The father talked about remaking Gluttony, please please dont say that Halkeye is going to be made into the new Lust, the new opening almost looks like thats going to happen.
    Well..
    Spoiler: show

    No, he just remakes Gluttony and later on and
    Spoiler: show

    Pride [Bradly's Son] absorbs Gluttony

    You don't have to worry about Hawkeye becoming a homunculi, but she is involved in something major much much later on towards the end of the series. Also side note, I hope they explain the gigantic tatoo on her back, it was shown in the manga and then forgotten about.

  2. #702
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,251
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    Well..
    Spoiler: show


    You don't have to worry about Hawkeye becoming a homunculi, but she is involved in something major much much later on towards the end of the series. Also side note, I hope they explain the gigantic tatoo on her back, it was shown in the manga and then forgotten about.
    Spoiler: show
    I thought the tatoo was related to her being the only one except for her father who knows about his fire related research, thus being the only one who could pass the information on to Mustang.
    I think she told Edward the story when he dropped by, don't know if that is supposed to serve as the final explanation though.

  3. #703
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Spoiler: show
    It's the culmination of her father's research who was Roy's master...

    With her luck it'd be some sort of formula for human transmutation that Roy activates next chapter.

    Also, why do I have this foreboding feeling that Roy's toll for the gate would be one of his eyes...

  4. #704
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    ^
    Spoiler: show

    If the first series director were in touch with Arakawa, maybe.

    Actually, if we go by elimination, eyes are likely I guess. Arms/legs were done, internal organs were done as well. Brain/ears/nose would be lame. Ed/legs combo like Ed would take mustang out for the end of the arc.

    I can definitively see mustang losing his eyes, and hawkeyes doing the cheesy "I will be your eyes".

    Edit:
    Shit I totally forgot about Mustang and Brady, Brady told him the story how he was made into the King, will Mustang show compassion or will he try to kill him even though the higher ups in the military know that he isnt human.
    It's definitively implied that Bradley will do something good at some point (especially when you consider his wife). I'm going to be bummed if he doesn't, because it would be a huge waste of good build up.

  5. #705
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Pretty sure Bradley is just a magnificent bastard at this point.

    Spoiler: show
    Anyway, the way how Lust dies mirrors Bradley's on the first anime run and the overall blood feud between Scar and Kimbley and what happened to Scar's brother pretty much shows that Arakawa either had a lot of shit planned out even back then, or is influenced by the first run, either way Mustang losing his eye(s) seems likely

    Though they already had an Alchemist with missing eyes in one of the Gaiden

  6. #706
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,882
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Spoiler: show
    It's the culmination of her father's research who was Roy's master...

    With her luck it'd be some sort of formula for human transmutation that Roy activates next chapter.

    Also, why do I have this foreboding feeling that Roy's toll for the gate would be one of his eyes...
    Yeah I remember that part, just they gave us this wierd wtf moment and then it was just forgotten about, she never really said anything to anyone about it, but I can see how what you said might be true next chapter.

  7. #707
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Eclipse stop subbing FMA?

  8. #708
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Question about a character not introduced yet. Spoilering for obvious reasons.

    Spoiler: show
    Did they cut out Mustang's...mother I think it was? The one who ran the flower cart, or bar, whatever it was? It's been so long and I don't feel like looking back, or have we not reached that point yet?

  9. #709
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    hasnt reached that point yet

  10. #710
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,882
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

  11. #711
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    Eclipse stop subbing FMA?
    It seems like they get it out on Mondays more often than Sundays. I don't even usually check until late in the day on Monday.

  12. #712
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Gdi, people need to stop asking about Eclipse and how they aren't super fast. They are usually out by Monday/Tuesday so just chill D: Eff AoShen btw.

  13. #713
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Gdi, people need to stop asking about Eclipse and how they aren't super fast. They are usually out by Monday/Tuesday so just chill D: Eff AoShen btw.
    I remember always checking Sunday night for the eclipse version, and it was always out. I don't ever remember it coming out on Tuesday. Unless this is a new trend for them that started 3 weeks ago, when I hadnt checked on FMA till 3 or 4 days later

  14. #714
    Q_Q
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    378
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    This is the site I use they normally have it up Sunday night around 7-8pm est
    http://revolution-anime.net/index.ph...st-2-episode-1

  15. #715
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Are we supposed to know about the tatoo on Hawkeye's back already? Pretty sure I haven't seen anything about it before...

    I haven't read the manga either, so no spoilers if it's pretty important.

    Pretty sure Bradley is just as confused as I am at the moment..

    http://i35.tinypic.com/335bl2t.jpg

  16. #716
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,654
    BG Level
    9

    It came up in the manga, but can't recall the exact point. Odds are they've maybe mish-mashed some of the older history just to flesh out the episodes some more.

  17. #717
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,882
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    Are we supposed to know about the tatoo on Hawkeye's back already? Pretty sure I haven't seen anything about it before...

    I haven't read the manga either, so no spoilers if it's pretty important.

    Pretty sure Bradley is just as confused as I am at the moment..
    It's right on track. The conversation between Ed and Riza starts in Chapter 57 and then stuff kind of sips around and then their conversation ends around chapter 62. You don't see her tatoo until after she gets out of the shower.

  18. #718
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Wow, did they really go through about 5 chapters in that one episode? I don't how they can really slow the pace down, but if they keep up at this pace, they'll only have like 15 more episodes.

  19. #719
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,882
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    Wow, did they really go through about 5 chapters in that one episode? I don't how they can really slow the pace down, but if they keep up at this pace, they'll only have like 15 more episodes.
    Well in the manga, the part about Ishbal was covered in about 3-4 chapters. There was a lot of things they missed like how Armstrong actually helped some of the people from Ishbal escape, as well as stuff that has already been covered such as Scar and his bother.

    We'll probably see Briggs in 3-4 episodes as well as the Snow Queen.

  20. #720
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    I still disagree with revealing her tatoo on the stupid intermission page. Kind of a shitty way to find out about it IMO because it looks pretty important. : /

Page 36 of 91 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Full Metal Alchemist Vs FMA:B
    By Dainslaif in forum Anime
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2010-06-09, 02:41