Page 44 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1806
  1. #861
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,662
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

    Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    New episode is up damn early this week. Each episode ends with bigger cliff hangers then the last. Fuuuuuuuu.
    Eclipse doesn't have it up yet.

  2. #862
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    New episode is up damn early this week. Each episode ends with bigger cliff hangers then the last. Fuuuuuuuu.
    Try being a reader of the manga for years, and getting 35ish pages a month with huge cliffhangers like that. Sucks.

  3. #863
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    New episode is the shit! and.... soooo creepy at this one point.
    Spoiler: show
    One of the souls from Envy starts pulling on Marcoh's jacket pleading for help or something

  4. #864
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by avelle View Post
    Eclipse doesn't have it up yet.
    Try TMD. They usually have it ready on Monday's. :D

    Man I'm loving Brotherhood more and more with each week. Though I'm a bit disappointed at how Scar becomes such a good guy all of a sudden. Did anyone else notice they put "Oliver" instead of "Olivia" in the commercial break picture? lol

    I'm not sure why they had Scar blend in with the "random joke section in the middle of something serious" but I have to admit I actually laughed at the face he made.

  5. #865
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I know, I know, loldubbing, but Adult Swim has picked this anime up, and it looks like it starts next Saturday (Not sure of the exact time, I think it said midnight). From the promo for it, it sounded like Ed had the same voice actor from the original series, which is good, since I actually enjoyed the dubbing from the original anime. I just hope they have at least most of the original cast as well.

  6. #866
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    meh... i like and am used to the JP voices now...

  7. #867
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    617
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Aw, someone beat me to it. I just saw that Adult Swim got the dub starting next week.

    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Cast

    Edward Elric - Vic Mignogna
    Winry Rockbell - Caitlin Glass
    Roy Mustang - Travis Willingham
    Lust - Laura Bailey
    Envy - Wendy Powell
    Gluttony - Chris Cason
    Maes Hughes - Sonny Strait
    Fuhrer King Bradley - Ed Blaylock
    Riza Hawkeye - Colleen Clinkenbeard
    Jean Havoc - Mike McFarland
    Alphonse Elric - Maxey Whitehead
    Scar - J Michael Tatum
    Isaac McDougal - Bryan Massey
    I don't know if anyone is interested, but I'm glad almost all the voice actors are the same.

  8. #868
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Oh fuck yeah. Outside of Bebop, I enjoyed FMA's dub.

  9. #869
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,644
    BG Level
    9

    I'm sad I don't get AS anymore.

  10. #870
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    208
    BG Level
    4

    Anyone know where to get them in mp4 formats? i wanna watch them on my tv but too lazy to hook the comp up to it.

  11. #871
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

    http://www.animecrazy.net/ usually has all episodes up by Sunday night or early Monday morning EST. I'm pretty excited to watch it in English. I've never been one for watching subbed anime, but Brotherhood is too good to not watch.

  12. #872
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,108
    BG Level
    10

    So about how many episodes encompasses a chapter from the manga?

    I want to start watching this show, I really do, but I don't want it to turn into another naruto where I get effin shit fillers every other season, cause I can't do that anymore...I just cant...

    Also, does the manga look to be anywhere near the end?

  13. #873
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Seems to be about 2 chapters an episode. It might be more early on though.

  14. #874
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,108
    BG Level
    10

    So... within the next 2 months the manga needs to be finished, or the anime needs fillers?

  15. #875
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    So... within the next 2 months the manga needs to be finished, or the anime needs fillers?
    Anime movie. Calling it.

  16. #876
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    846
    BG Level
    5

    yeah they are gonna catch up pretty quick... There is definitely still a few chapters left to finish off the story + send characters off >.<

  17. #877
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,108
    BG Level
    10

    sigh damn... I refuse to watch this show until the end is in sight.

  18. #878
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I wish it would never end

  19. #879
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    617
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    As much as I hate fillers, I think I would still enjoy this show with it. If it got to the point of Naruto where nothing happens except for like one fight every 10 episodes then I would be greatly disappointed.

    Also, does anyone else think it would be interesting to see another movie from the first series with them in the alternate world looking for that guy that took the bomb?

  20. #880
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

    I always figured they left that cliff hanger there to leave the option for a new movie open. I would love to see it for sure.

Page 44 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Full Metal Alchemist Vs FMA:B
    By Dainslaif in forum Anime
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2010-06-09, 02:41