Page 49 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1806
  1. #961
    Spiders are Awesome
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    7,073
    BG Level
    8

    Why is Rose no longer a delicious brown girl? :/

  2. #962
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    There was only 3 fanservice scene in the manga. Hawkeye in the shower, Winry bathing after she met Rose, and winry changing. All three already aired, so no more fanservice till the end.

  3. #963
    Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,236
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

    Baw.

  4. #964
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,213
    BG Level
    6

    Someone shoop coolface on Grumman at the end there. Bitch is trollin'.

  5. #965
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Ohgawd Full Metal is getting so gewd. Stupid Tsunami Map kind of ruined it though. I still fail to see why they had to leave it on the whole time instead of just flashing it every now and then. - -

  6. #966
    I'd tap that turian!
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,822
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    There was something about the series I just couldn't like in the beginning, but this is getting fairly epic. :D Just finished episode 46 as well.

  7. #967
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    mhmm, did not expect the things between Grumman and King Bradley, but that was hilarious. lol Also, I feel so retarded, but the INCREDIBLY OBVIOUS similarities between Ed <-> Winry and Mustang <-> Hawkeye or or more specifically Winry and Hawkeye are just dawning on me.

  8. #968
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,822
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    am I going to have to wait for dvd release to see the episode w/o the tsunami warnings on it?

  9. #969
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,213
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    am I going to have to wait for dvd release to see the episode w/o the tsunami warnings on it?
    http://anime-media.com/fullmetal-alc...od-episode-46/

    Has the episode streaming without the warnings on it. Not sure what sub group the vid is from, but you can stream it there at least.

  10. #970
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    Tomodachi was committed to doing a map-less release, but theirs isn't out yet.

    On the topic of the episode, something I forgot to mention that I'm really loving now is Ed's new look. Not only his clothes but they really filled him out AND HE SEEMS TALLER. lol He looks awesome, almost reminds me of Alpha-series Ken.

  11. #971
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    294
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerberoz View Post
    Why is Rose no longer a delicious brown girl? :/
    2nded

  12. #972
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    They are really going out of their way to catch up to the Manga.. and show fanservice. Great episode, I can't wait to see the latest manga chapter animooted, going to be pretty epic.

  13. #973
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I'm liking where they're going with this.
    http://i46.tinypic.com/25tan3c.jpg

  14. #974
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    http://www.tokyotosho.info/search.php?terms=fullmetal

    Eclipse put one up without the Tsunami warning.

  15. #975
    Unique and/or Creative Phrase
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,432
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    I don't think that's actually them, eclipce is spelled wrong. They would have posted it on their main site (http://eclipse.speedsubs.org/). It's probably just a sub rip from eclipse's original episode, placed on the newer version.

  16. #976
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Eclipse wont release it unless they get a transport stream of a non-warning rip, which probably won't happen. All those releases are 'unofficial'.

  17. #977
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by aers View Post
    Eclipse wont release it unless they get a transport stream of a non-warning rip, which probably won't happen. All those releases are 'unofficial'.
    Works for me. It's the same thing, really. Picture quality is fine, subs are okay. Timing may be a bit off, but whatever.

  18. #978
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    Hoping someone here knows this, but does anyone know what the song name is for the music that plays throughout the series whenever suspenseful or dark moments start to occur? It's just a really notable violin sound that starts to creep in.

    Next time I hear it I'll make an actual note of the episode and time for reference, but it's killing me and I'd really like to hear it if there's a full version.

    edit: thought I found it, lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO_5DR6qrKQ

    -Brothers(Bratja?) variation of the Piano Squall's version
    -That scary violin background music
    -"Dante" supposedly.
    -Melissa-by Porno Grafiti
    -Ready Steady Go- L'arc-en-ciel

  19. #979
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,647
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Caiyuo View Post
    Hoping someone here knows this, but does anyone know what the song name is for the music that plays throughout the series whenever suspenseful or dark moments start to occur? It's just a really notable violin sound that starts to creep in.

    Next time I hear it I'll make an actual note of the episode and time for reference, but it's killing me and I'd really like to hear it if there's a full version.

    edit: thought I found it, lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO_5DR6qrKQ
    Are you talking the old series? I have some MP3s, and I think what you're after is among them. If so, I can either give song names or upload them somewhere.

    Edit: Eh, I'll just upload a few iterations of what I think you're talking about.

    Fukai Mori: http://www.yousendit.com/download/Rm...d0E1UjQwTVE9PQ
    Dante: http://www.yousendit.com/download/Rm...Mm01bmhjR0E9PQ
    Kaichou: http://www.yousendit.com/download/Rm...d0EwVWxjR0E9PQ (This one's the most violin heavy)
    Keiji: http://www.yousendit.com/download/Rm...d0FJMHZ2Wmc9PQ

    Links will be valid for about 7 days.

  20. #980
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    Thanks, thanks! I really appreciate that. I just grabbed a "Best of" mini-collection off of Nipponsei as well, I'll report back when I figure out which it is, but I like most of the music so this should all be enjoyable. lol

Page 49 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Full Metal Alchemist Vs FMA:B
    By Dainslaif in forum Anime
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2010-06-09, 02:41