Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 1481 to 1500 of 1806
  1. #1481
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    90
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by saracrow View Post
    Spoiler: show
    What about the tatoo on Lt. Hawkeye's back? wasn't that going to be critical in the end? Did i miss something?
    Spoiler: show
    The tattoo was the formula for flame alchemy that her father saved on her back, and which Mustang later burned so no one else could learn it.

  2. #1482
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    NEVAR 4GET QQ

  3. #1483
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post
    NEVAR 4GET QQ
    6/10-11/2010 NEVAR 4GET QQ

  4. #1484
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Also, maybe I'm weird, but did anyone else notice the two jackets; one that Ed's wearing on page 79, and then the one Winry's wearing around 105+ toward the end? Haha. Looks like he outgrew it and gave it to her.

  5. #1485
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    418
    BG Level
    4

    And now one of the greatest mangas out there has ended, damn I regret not getting into it sooner. But it was a fufilling ending none the less

  6. #1486
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    631
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Whenever a series ends it's like a part of you dies with it Q_Q, great ending would read again!

  7. #1487
    Q_Q
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    378
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Wow great ending, can't wait to see it animated.
    Just one question.
    Spoiler: show
    How is Selim alive?

  8. #1488
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    Spoiler: show
    ed destroyed his container, but kept his core alive

  9. #1489
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Just reiterating the thoughts of everyone else, but man that was a good ending. Sad that FMA is finally over, but it had an amazing run and I'm glad the conclusion was so satisfying.

  10. #1490
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    90
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronfar View Post
    Wow great ending, can't wait to see it animated.
    Just one question.
    Spoiler: show
    How is Selim alive?
    Spoiler: show

  11. #1491
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by DionyShiva View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Spoiler: show
    Yeah, notice the close up-zoom shot we see, and the circles on his forehead. It's the same thing on his head there in the last chapter.

  12. #1492
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Great ending, looking forward to the next anime series the guy makes. a FMA2 would be nice

  13. #1493
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,459
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    looking forward to the next anime series the girl makes.
    Lol.

    But yeah, I can't wait for her next series as well.

    Mangastream needs to release their version. I wanna re-read this chapter in HQ haha.

  14. #1494
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I'm not sure how she could possibly top FMA, but if it's half as good, it should be awesome anyway.

  15. #1495
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    498
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Spoiler: show
    Only two question i have left, first did Ed only give up only his truth style alchemy ie, could he still draw circles and do some alchemy. I'm mostly wondering cause it seems like the basics of alchemy could essentially be preformed by anyone with knowledge of how to do it.

    Also the only characters that didn't seem to have wrapped up their story was Mustang and Hawkeye, but I can live with my own assumptions of what would happen when Grumman did retire.


    @the chapter in several places
    http://i33.tinypic.com/1yle28.jpg

    I would like a squal series that can explain the true nature of god/truth and the general political story of the series, but in reality it would probably end up just diluting the series of its absolute awesomeness.

    I really wished I had gotten into the series much sooner, but it will definitely be up there at the top for a good long time. I look forward to what the author does next, regardless of what it is.

    edit:
    Spoiler: show
    Forgot to mention that it's awesome that Ed is slightly shorter then Al in the epilogue picture.

    Also rereading the section where he sacrifices the gate, it does say he'll loose all alchemy ability.

  16. #1496
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Spoiler: show
    I'm mostly wondering cause it seems like the basics of alchemy could essentially be preformed by anyone with knowledge of how to do it.
    Spoiler: show
    Yeah, you answered your own question right here.
    Ed gave up his knowledge of it.

  17. #1497
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Yeah, you answered your own question right here.
    Ed gave up his knowledge of it.
    Spoiler: show
    Didn't give up his knowledge, gave up his ability to do so. Since everyone has the gate inside them everyone can do it. Ed is without a gate now so he is unable to do so.

  18. #1498
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,823
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Spoiler: show
    and the gate held the truth/knowledge of alchemy

  19. #1499
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,677
    BG Level
    10

    One thing that was pointed out to me that I freaking bawww at now since I didn't notice at first.


  20. #1500
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    One thing that was pointed out to me that I freaking bawww at now since I didn't notice at first.

    Curse you for making me baw. I just thought about that. Gotta admit I love Ed's face more, Haha.

Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Full Metal Alchemist Vs FMA:B
    By Dainslaif in forum Anime
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2010-06-09, 02:41