Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 168
  1. #81
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    565
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Oh yes, Silver Sea drop rates increased! ; ;

    This area was getting ridiculous. The only drops we've yet to see come from GG3 and CC, I can tell you it's not from lack of trying. Meanwhile we've gotten 11 Macha's Cuffs. I guess MB not poping didn't affect us much, but the choice of making that NM completely random was incredibly stupid. If there was some kind of gimmick to it, that's another matter. There wasn't; I welcome this MB fix too ^^

    As for them specifying the drop rate will affect NMs that have pop conditions, they are obviously doing so because every mob in the area is an NM. It's a way of pointing our that cell drop rates are not affected, in their usual convoluted manner. Btw, every NM in Silver Sea has a pop condition. Hammer pops after clearing a room, Dekka after Deadpan, Powder after another clear room of fomors, GG1 and GG3 same for gears and finaly CC after what's probably the worst pop condition after Bhaflau's 4F rampart.


    Now, other NMs I think should be targeted for drop rate fix are Bhoot and Soulflayer in Arrapago. The rest of the NMs seem fine to me. They do have retardedly low drop rate, but it's something you can live with if you persevere. SS drops were pretty ridiculous. (That said, we have a healthy amount of Hammerblow heads)

  2. #82
    Human Being
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,169
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Araelus View Post
    I want you to be correct. But it says

    And yet
    so maybe...
    I guess we find out when the drop the servers and release the full notes.

  3. #83
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,029
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Shuichi Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by heartslaught View Post
    With that freaking gear only dropping one pair of hands in 1.5 years of salvage spamming, yeah, I want to do a repeat of SSR this week just to see if we can get more crud to drop (Marduk 35 feet do seem to actually exist... that's outside the point).

    Maybe our group will see our first 5/5 (have a 14/15 and 13/15 in terms of usukane, myself 11/15 skadi, and I forget where some others are at... but yeah, stupid body, and stupid hands!) finally... who knows.
    Yes, would be nice for us to see a complete set too. Been spamming Salvage since the start and the closest we have is a 4/5 Usukane (myself), and a 3/5 Morrigan (Kalibos needs body and hands to finish).

  4. #84
    Gave 5$ to bg and all I could think of was this lousy title.
    -____-

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,695
    BG Level
    6

    Don't forget that bell are most likely going to be like calls so you won't really be able to make songs with them

  5. #85
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    372
    BG Level
    4

    HOLY f****ing s***. The increased drop rates made it this update!!!!!! So happy, I thought the update notes were done and was suprised not see this.

    I am happy dude woot!

    They said SSR NMs in the notes and in the interview, So I Assume it is all the 35 drop NMs in the zone even though they shown the Genbu usukane body monster. (which is hard as all hell to pop due to time restraints and horrible drop rate when the body is already expensive as it is.)

  6. #86
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,659
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Balrock246 View Post
    I don't understand why ppl are so concerned about getting northlands. The novelty of seeing the war torn zone will be cool for maybe 2 weeks but campaign battles there are gonna suck. Endless waves of shadow hand mobs that'll rape everyone they see like they do in the other zones.

    Is it cause of the WotG body pieces? That i guess i could understand
    1. New Campaign Bodies
    2. Its been over a year since new zones have been introduced
    3. Its been over a year since new zones have been introduced
    4. Campaign could use some new areas.
    5. Where are the new merit camps?

  7. #87
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,029
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Shuichi Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Shassira View Post
    CC after what's probably the worst pop condition after Bhaflau's 4F rampart.
    Agreed. I would even argue that 4th Rampart pop conditions are easier than Citadel's. Pulling the 10 gears is about patience.

  8. #88
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,659
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuichi View Post
    Agreed. I would even argue that 4th Rampart pop conditions are easier than Citadel's. Pulling the 10 gears is about patience.
    Both equally suck and the weather increasing agro/linking range doesnt help either.

  9. #89
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,342
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Hopefully noticeable, wasn't expecting any Salvage changes this update

  10. #90
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    63
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Araelus View Post
    Spoiler: show
    famous last words
    You forgot:

    "Hold my beer, I'm gonna try somethin'."


    This is a boring teaser in the overall.
    Hopefully you can do the bell emotes in your MH so you can compose stuff there.

    I imagine Whitegate just got considerably more annoying.
    More reason to play with my volume off.
    (Not hating on the bells, just some of the people that will have them.)

  11. #91
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    299
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by SubzeroDiabolos View Post
    Don't forget that bell are most likely going to be like calls so you won't really be able to make songs with them
    I say you're wrong!

    Also, fuck yea to Ashira lol I was a Music major (albeit for 1 semester a LONG time ago)

  12. #92
    MOST RAD.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,665
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    OH BOY! I can't wait for the main course!

  13. #93
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    In regards to the SSR drop rate being upped ever so slightly...about time.

    Anything is an improvement over where it stands now.

  14. #94
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    281
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Balrock246 View Post
    I don't understand why ppl are so concerned about getting northlands. The novelty of seeing the war torn zone will be cool for maybe 2 weeks but campaign battles there are gonna suck. Endless waves of shadow hand mobs that'll rape everyone they see like they do in the other zones.

    Is it cause of the WotG body pieces? That i guess i could understand
    It's because after almost 2 years of playing this expansion, there haven't really been any big changes and additions other then some tweaks to campaign and added storyline stuff. The players just want something new to do and not the same old stuff they have been doing since the beginning of the expansion. Northland zones will bring the body pieces to the armor sets, new campaign zones, new NMs, new merit zones, possibly an end game zone, and much more. The Northland zones will also be a sign that the expansion is finally coming to an end and not just feel as if the expansion will never end (endless campaign updates).

  15. #95
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,136
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by JigglyJam View Post
    OH BOY! I can't wait for the main course!
    • Your entrées today include
      • Deep dish delights: Moblin Maze Mongers!
      • An Eggciting Omelette: Egg Hunt 2009!
      • Melon Meringue Muffins: Missions! .. we mean, Quests!
      • Sizzling Tender Steak Sauté: Security Token!
      • Succulent Strawberries and seared Salmon over Spaghetti: Salvage!
      • Wonderful Watermelon with Worcestershire Wasabi: White Mage update!


    • Some side dishes
      • Fast-fried French Fry Fondue: Fan Art, anyone? Make it yourself!
      • Broccoli Raab: RDM update, certainly an acquired taste!


    • For dessert
      • Rice Pudding: SMN update, it's bland, yeah. What did you expect?
      • Rock Candy: A Crystalline Prophe- get it? Crystalline? Get it?


    1*If your waiter forgets to bring any of the food we mentioned earlier to the table, that's too bad.
    2*Please allow up to two weeks for your steak to finish cooking.
    3*There is only space for ten people in our restaurant due to the fire code. You will have to wait outside until everyone is finished eating.

  16. #96
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    565
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuichi View Post
    Agreed. I would even argue that 4th Rampart pop conditions are easier than Citadel's. Pulling the 10 gears is about patience.
    Well, this is likely a matter of personal situation. Overal, 4F door is easier to pop, but I don't think you can do it (at least not reliably...) with a low man group, say, 4 people. While CC I know from experience you can do it with 4 (albeit with some trouble, but still). On my book, actualy getting enough people to do any kind of event is the hardest thing, so 4F Rampart qualifies as hardest. Lucky for me, I already have Skadi body (and ofcourse, I don't have Usukane, not even close, people waiting on line).

    Quote Originally Posted by Zedke
    This is a boring teaser in the overall.
    So far, for me, this is THE update ^^

  17. #97
    Anti-crusade crusader
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,438
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by JigglyJam View Post
    OH BOY! I can't wait for the main course!
    Reheated Chinese Food.

  18. #98
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,181
    BG Level
    8

    so i woke up this morning and seen this. After cumming all over my living room i had some breakfast and starting cumming in there..... after i thought i was done i reread the update note again..... I JUST CAN"T STOP!

  19. #99
    Fishing Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,722
    BG Level
    7

    I really hope it's all SSR nms not just CC.

  20. #100
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,046
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    so i woke up this morning and seen this. After cumming all over my living room i had some breakfast and starting cumming in there..... after i thought i was done i reread the update note again..... I JUST CAN"T STOP!
    You should get that checked...

    ...Wait you were cumming in your breakfast? o.o

    Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    I really hope it's all SSR nms not just CC.
    ..Unless there's multiple, I'm pretty sure NMs means more than 1.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Version Update Notice (02/27/2009)
    By Septimus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 220
    Last Post: 2009-03-02, 17:22
  2. Version Update (12/08/08)
    By Not Kuno in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 356
    Last Post: 2008-12-12, 15:47
  3. September Version Update Preview (08/29/2008)
    By Septimus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 2008-09-03, 05:16