Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 168
  1. #101
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,822
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    3

    he needs the protein maybe..

    nice appetizers.. but they're just that.. appetizers

  2. #102
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    http://media.strategywiki.org/images..._%26_Watch.png

    I has a fucking bell and I shall be annoying with it. Oh gawd, so many taunting memories.

    The Salvage stuff is nice if it's not only Chen as well.

  3. #103
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    963
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    so i woke up this morning and seen this. After cumming all over my living room i had some breakfast and starting cumming in there..... after i thought i was done i reread the update note again..... I JUST CAN"T STOP!
    I just ate a grape and I Jizzed in my pants...

  4. #104
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    340
    BG Level
    4

    I may be the only one on this but....all I really want is just movement speed for samurai -.-

  5. #105
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,086
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Starless View Post
    You know, they never said Mad Bomber and Citadel were the only ones with drop rates adjusted. Just "NMs that appear when certain conditions are fulfilled."
    - Bhaflau Remnants:
    The spawning requirements for the NM "Mad Bomber" will be adjusted so that it will appear regardless of the route chosen by the player.


    Sorry. but where does it say they are adjusting the drop rate of Mad Bomber? Looks to me they are adjusting the pop conditions, and only adjusting the drop rate of SSR NM's.

    And fyi, Mad Bomber doesn't drop any salvage pieces.... the pieces drop from the NM that randomly spawns from the Dormant Rampart that Mad Bomber warps you to when you kill it. So really, Mad Bomber has no drop rate to enhance. <_<;

  6. #106
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    469
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerberoz View Post
    Only bomber? What the fuck. Is anyone not capped on those drops? Make the fucking Pephedro actually pop...
    I saw two of them last night. They didn't drop anything though.....

  7. #107
    Fishing Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,722
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post

    ..Unless there's multiple, I'm pretty sure NMs means more than 1.
    But does not mean all. I've also read enough poorly written updates or item descriptions to know not to believe what it says at face value. However, I hope it's all since we rarely do skadi hands because of morrigan's pants demand!

  8. #108
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,916
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    - Bhaflau Remnants:
    The spawning requirements for the NM "Mad Bomber" will be adjusted so that it will appear regardless of the route chosen by the player.


    Sorry. but where does it say they are adjusting the drop rate of Mad Bomber? Looks to me they are adjusting the pop conditions, and only adjusting the drop rate of SSR NM's.
    100% Mad Bomber appearance = more fights = more drop rate. I guess.

  9. #109
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    173
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    BG, I'm going to be honest. I don't like you. I think you're a bunch of annoying elitist assholes, but, if you manage to make bell Rick-rolling, I will love you forever.

  10. #110
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,086
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStig View Post
    100% Mad Bomber appearance = more fights = more drop rate. I guess.
    Yeah, but he was speaking as if they we're adjusting the drop rate itself, just wanted to clarify.

  11. #111
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by LordshadowRagnarok View Post
    BG, I'm going to be honest. I don't like you. I think you're a bunch of annoying elitist assholes, but, if you manage to make bell Rick-rolling, I will love you forever.
    I go hang out with people I don't like all the time too. I love being miserable. It's great. We should have lunch.

  12. #112
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,528
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by LordshadowRagnarok View Post
    BG, I'm going to be honest. I don't like you. I think you're a bunch of annoying elitist assholes, but, if you manage to make bell Rick-rolling, I will love you forever.
    But I made an account. And posted 60+ times. I am a glutton for punishment. Why didn't mommy love me? Why did daddy love me far too much?

  13. #113
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    173
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    I go hang out with people I don't like all the time too. I love being miserable. It's great. We should have lunch.
    Meh, I'm only here for the inevitable dat mining thread.

  14. #114
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,003
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    the whole 8/04/2009 confused me making me think this is bumped topic. Damn other countries for doing it in this manner ._. ;;

  15. #115
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,825
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Meian View Post
    the whole 8/04/2009 confused me making me think this is bumped topic. Damn other countries for doing it in this manner ._. ;;
    Oh, I forgot about that, sorry '-'!

  16. #116
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,046
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Meian View Post
    the whole 8/04/2009 confused me making me think this is bumped topic. Damn other countries for doing it in this manner ._. ;;
    But it's still only early 2009.

  17. #117
    Human Being
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,169
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    But it's still only early 2009.
    Bumped to the Future!

    http://www.lionking.org/%7Esimba007/...E_FUTURE-0.jpg

  18. #118
    Coke of Vanilla
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    518
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Maelstrom

    You people saying that you are capped on Gate Widow drops need to DIAF. Will trade for your Gate Widows as my group is capped on Pephedro.

  19. #119
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,528
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Acturus View Post
    Version Update Notes (11/05/2015)

    - The movement speed enhancement granted by the item item 'Hoverboard' was adjusted.
    - Issues where the item 'Hoverboard' failed to function correctly over water have been addressed.

  20. #120
    Ashira
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Meian View Post
    the whole 8/04/2009 confused me making me think this is bumped topic. Damn other countries for doing it in this manner ._. ;;

    That is obivously why the poster on the first page knew our next update was in August!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Version Update Notice (02/27/2009)
    By Septimus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 220
    Last Post: 2009-03-02, 17:22
  2. Version Update (12/08/08)
    By Not Kuno in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 356
    Last Post: 2008-12-12, 15:47
  3. September Version Update Preview (08/29/2008)
    By Septimus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 2008-09-03, 05:16