Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 259
  1. #221
    I like turtles.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    294
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Nadrojj Rolyatt
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Lol I got the same PM from him today when I logged into KI.

    I can't wait to see the new DI update..... it dies fairly quick on our server anyways. I think wabo linkshell has beaten it in under 23 minutes or something crazy like that.

  2. #222
    Issac
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Klain View Post
    Same, from mignulikz?

    Edit: Also found out I somehow have three warning for spamming from like 3 years ago.... I don't even remember doing anything back then lol
    Yup from that guy.

  3. #223
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,492
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    OT

    jesus christ isaac your sig is such win

  4. #224
    Starless
    Guest

    I won't leak morality crap, but a company that makes as much money as Square-Enix does not need to add "pay $XX.99 for special in-game stuff". Leave that to little known Korean click-to-move MMOs please.

    Oh, and fuck year for warps to Crawler's Nest [S]. I love that zone.

  5. #225
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    419
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Sirenia Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Velen

    Quote Originally Posted by Raineer View Post
    CRAFTING IN THE FIELD
    This!

  6. #226
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Starless View Post
    I won't leak morality crap
    you just did.

  7. #227
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    694
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Armel Falzen
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Issac View Post
    Yup from that guy.
    .ru shit's never good, lol.

  8. #228
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    196
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    The following changes have been made to Salvage:

    * Silver Sea Remnants: The drop rate for items obtainable from NMs that appear when certain conditions are fulfilled has increased slightly.
    * Bhaflau Remnants: The spawning requirements for the NM "Mad Bomber" have been adjusted so that it will appear regardless of the route chosen by the player.
    I smell a pretty big pooch-screw here for Salvage adjustments.

    For SSR, I can't really complain because our salvage group has had comparatively decent luck with drops, but I still get the impression that the "slight increase" will bring the drop level to "effing terrible" to "monumentally depressing."

    Adjusting Mad Bomber is a total cop-out. I don't get excited when I see that Mad Bomber is up. I WOULD be excited if after ganking Mad Bomber a Gate Widow would show its whore-face and drop some 35's.

  9. #229
    TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,885
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    - MP is no longer consumed should the player execute a Blood Pact ability but it fails to activate.
    Furthermore, distance-related activation failures will not trigger a recast time.
    *However, activation failure caused by the effect of the dragoon job ability "Super Jump" will remain unchanged.
    I FUCKING CAME OH MY GOD THANK YOU!

    - Blood Pacts abilities will now be rendered unusable if the summoner or avatar is afflicted with a status such as amnesia.
    - The area of effect range for Blood Pact: Ward abilities that enhance or heal has been increased and is now equivalent to that of white magic spells such as "Protectra."
    - Blood Pact: Ward "Hastega"
    The Blood Pact: Ward ability "Hastega" has been adjusted to nullify the effects of Slow in the same manner as the white magic "Haste."
    - Blood Pact: Rage "Meteor Strike / Geocrush / Wind Blade / Grand Fall / Heavenly Strike / Thunderstorm"
    Both damage and TP-based damage dealt by the above abilities has been increased.
    - Blood Pact: Rage "Tidal Wave"
    The range of effect for the above ability has been increased and is now equal to that of other Blood Pact: Rage abilities available when Astral Flow is activated.
    - Blood Pact: Rage "Ruinous Omen"
    The range of effect for the above ability has been increased and is now equal to that of other Blood Pact: Rage abilities available when Astral Flow is activated.
    I need a new pair of pants now.

  10. #230
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    They fixed Dynamis drop rates, why not Salvage eh guy.

    In before my sarcasm is not detected.

  11. #231
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Nadrojj View Post
    Lol I got the same PM from him today when I logged into KI.

    I can't wait to see the new DI update..... it dies fairly quick on our server anyways. I think wabo linkshell has beaten it in under 23 minutes or something crazy like that.
    WHOA DUDE THATS CRAZY FAST

    PS: it can be killed in 10

  12. #232
    Starless
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiroko View Post
    you just did.
    No, I just stated they don't need to. I even said it was because they make enough money. You for some reason assumed I thought it was because of some hypothetical code of MMO ethics I held in my head. Stop trying to start a fire with bad one-liner posts, please.

  13. #233
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,492
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Starless View Post
    No, I just stated they don't need to. I even said it was because they make enough money. You for some reason assumed I thought it was because of some hypothetical code of MMO ethics I held in my head. Stop trying to start a fire with bad one-liner posts, please.
    He's commenting on the way you started your post. When someone opens a statement with something like "i'm not racist but", "i'm not religious but", "i don't mean to sound negative but"

    You are. Anyways more spammage about topic.

  14. #234
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,136
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Max™ View Post

    Holy shit lol, best use of that IMAGESHACK THINKING YOUR SILLY PICTURE IS PORN, LEVEL YOUR PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT ARAELUS I've ever seen.

    I wanna be like you when you get a Photobucket account and I grow up.
    It's fixed, Max™ Imageshack account fails more than no-account uploads these days, dunno why.


    +1 just waiting out the update time now, who wants more memetic jokes, name a FFXI topic and it'll happen (sooner or later).

  15. #235
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    121
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    *This development screenshot may not represent the final product.

    If you look at some of the .dat mining thread. looks to me its only the specific new body pieces only.

  16. #236
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    196
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiroko View Post
    They fixed Dynamis drop rates, why not Salvage eh guy.

    In before my sarcasm is not detected.
    I've made my peace with the salvage drop rates, but I still think the zones are somewhat unbalanced.

    In AR you can kill all the NM's and the mega boss in a run and even if you don't see a 35 drop, you still walk away with the Alexandrite pouches as a consolation prize. The same is the true for most of the other zones, save Bhaflau.

    In Bhaflau, you can pop all the ramparts, and NEVER see an NM, and you walk away with nothing.

  17. #237
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,046
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Evildemon View Post
    *This development screenshot may not represent the final product.

    If you look at some of the .dat mining thread. looks to me its only the specific new body pieces only.
    Even though it's been said time and time again the .dat format as usual was changed..so it's very likely SE just made the gear that can be augmented..augmented and the game will just slap the (AUG) symbol onto it..pretty easy.

  18. #238
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV
    COPPER-SHELLED QUADAV

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,136
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    Even though it's been said time and time again the .dat format as usual was changed..so it's very likely SE just made the gear that can be augmented..augmented and the game will just slap the (AUG) symbol onto it..pretty easy.
    Trying to argue with the bane of Descartes is really tiring, isn't it? I think at this point he's trolling us.

  19. #239
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    346
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    You're trolling, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Evildemon View Post
    *This development screenshot may not represent the final product.

    If you look at some of the .dat mining thread. looks to me its only the specific new body pieces only.
    That thread implies nothing of the sort, and in any case it's incomplete. And do you really think that SE would use a whole update note and introduce a new feature just for three pieces of armor that they spent *another* update on?

    And if you want to get really technical:

    Equipment once treasured, now auctioned off for a purseful of gil or relegated to a dank, lonely corner of your Mog House in favor of more potent apparel better suited to your burgeoning abilities.
    This would imply that some sellable armor can be augmented, and since the rewards from CP are ex, there must be other pieces that are augmentable.

  20. #240
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,086
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Anyone have any ideas what NPC's would be good to check for the new spells?

    I'm thinking of the Federal Magic Reserve in Windy might have at least one.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Version Update Scheduled for November! (09/24/2009)
    By Zarion in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2009-09-25, 10:27
  2. September Version Update Preview: Part Two (09/03/2008)
    By Septimus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 314
    Last Post: 2008-09-20, 12:03
  3. Version Update Details (9/8/08)
    By Not Kuno in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 2008-09-10, 14:58
  4. Upcoming Version Update Details (02/14/2007)
    By Spira in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 332
    Last Post: 2007-02-17, 18:06