Got the Tourqe about a week ago, the earring today (for max(tm)) the earring was on blu/nin 57% last quarter, darksday
Got the Tourqe about a week ago, the earring today (for max(tm)) the earring was on blu/nin 57% last quarter, darksday
Friend got this tonight from BD, lol
1,040 at Whitegate.
Bought it a LONG time ago for like 1k, so 40 gil profit!
Did Ch. 4 FoV NM in Xarcabard last night, turned in some Cuir Trousers +1 that I had crafted on my Leathercraft mule, got...
DEX +1, Wind Resist +1, Dark Resist +1
DEX is DEX, I'll take it! Could use the trousers on my DRG...
(No pic)
Killed NM as MNK/DNC
Life belt: +1 MND augment - Behemoth's Dominion - Watersday
Edit: CH.4 FoV
Got this from Azure key, on nin/war, Lightningsday new moon. I got excited when I saw beak mantle show up but excitement leads to the letdown![]()
In reality, noone clicks spoilers.
http://www.absolutezerols.com/member...4-09_topaz.jpg
Yay, Chakra ring?
Hmmm. Doesnt really do it for me, no. I guess it isnt bad, but people just dont get excited for -delay on Ranged. Snapshot is nowhere near as hot as haste. I mean, hell, RNG gets like -35% delay on Velocity shot, and effectively 10% Haste in merits? Problem is you have to be on it to really take advantage of that, so meh.
It certainly should make it a pretty competative non-Ebow. Pretty high base damage for having only 528 delay, which in addition to the StoreTP on the bow itself should make for a fairly easy 5-hit.
Beak Mantle level 58
Vit 1
STR 1 DEX 1 Evasion 4 <<<<< Augments
damn took double look was like 3+ nice there
1st Azure Key dnc/nin iceday waning cresent 10%
oh shit son!
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...reastplate.jpg
I was fully expecting to have to npc this one for 9k and buy another one to try again tomorrow, which would have been fine since I only paid 15k for it. Still when it came out of the chest I thought it was too good to be true. No minus stats! I think the only thing that would have made this better is 10-15 mp on it as well.
Finally something useful after over 10 azure keys, which the last 4 of them being crafting materials.
SO CLOSE KUJI!