Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 31 of 92 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1830
  1. #601
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by oldoldman View Post
    You got better gear for 2 of the worst jobs in the game and he's the ZOMG hardcore one?
    Insult didn't really make much sense.

  2. #602
    Tottenham 'til I die
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    I just hate people who excuse their terribly equipped 75 jobs by saying "it's not their main job". Never mind me I'm still working out my suburban angst.

  3. #603
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by oldoldman View Post
    You got better gear for 2 of the worst jobs in the game and he's the ZOMG hardcore one?
    Worst is a matter of opinion.. I play mage & support jobs because I don't like melee or pet jobs. Does that mean melee & pet jobs are bad?

  4. #604
    Tottenham 'til I die
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    Worst is a matter of opinion.. I play mage & support jobs because I don't like melee or pet jobs. Does that mean melee & pet jobs are bad?
    Pet jobs are not useful no matter how you want to spin it.

  5. #605
    AkashiXI
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    That's better than any other fire resist body for NIN, and only 2 less than Assault Breastplate!
    I'm no ninja, so I don't know what's available, but you have to account that Opa Dress doesn't let you wear hand gear. Just sayin' D:

  6. #606
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by oldoldman View Post
    Pet jobs are not useful no matter how you want to spin it.
    Then you obviously haven't seen someone play a pet job properly and to its full potential, or you're just ignorant and biased..

    I'll leave it at that btw.. respond if you want with one of your usual unwitty and trolling comments like you do in the other threads here.

  7. #607
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,615
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    There's no such thing as "bad jobs". I wish people would realize that by now. Various people will enjoy various jobs over others, it's the nature of personal preference. I enjoy the pet class jobs the most, but I level everything just to experience what those jobs have to offer.

    Anyway, enough of this. /re-railing topic

    I'll be testing out the -25% delay from the Manoples tonight on my PUP when I get home from work.

  8. #608
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    324
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    You heard it here, kids, if your job doesn't put up the sick leet numbers on Pandemonium Warden then you might as well just not bother leaving your Mog House.

  9. #609
    Tottenham 'til I die
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    respond if you want with one of your usual unwitty and trolling comments like you do in the other threads here.
    Delicious irony.

    I won't take the discussion further though, play what you want just don't make excuses for shitty gear is all I ask, admit is is shitty and everyone will move on.

  10. #610
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,615
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by oldoldman View Post
    I just hate people who excuse their terribly equipped 75 jobs by saying "it's not their main job". Never mind me I'm still working out my suburban angst.
    From what I can tell, you got a long way to go. Hakuna Matata! Try going to the beach and chill out sometime, or play a relaxing game of golf while enjoying a few beers.

  11. #611
    Tottenham 'til I die
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    From what I can tell, you got a long way to go. Hakuna Matata! Try going to the beach and chill out sometime, or play a relaxing game of golf while enjoying a few beers.
    I lived on the beach for 5 years, I have no problem with you as a person and I probably would have a beer with you, but that doesn't have anything to do with your shitty sam gear.

  12. #612
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,615
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by oldoldman View Post
    I lived on the beach for 5 years, I have no problem with you as a person and I probably would have a beer with you, but that doesn't have anything to do with your shitty sam gear.
    I find it hilarious that you're still bringing up my SAM gear. It's cool that you'd hang with me and all, but chances are, even IRL, you'd bring up my SAM gear. It's a fucking video game!

  13. #613
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,272
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by oldoldman View Post
    Pet jobs are not useful no matter how you want to spin it.
    This is the one thing i don't agree with, Because its just a purely retarded and Ignorant statement.

    SMN is an Excellent job in >>almost<< Every-Single-Endgame-Event this game has to Offer, and now with the level 75BPs being as powerful and in some cases (100%+TP) more powerful than Tier IV Nukes, they've become even more useful on Kited Fights as Pets M.Acc is superb with the right about of SMN Magic Skill. Hell a Mediocre merited SMN can break 1.1k Nukes on JoL with a Magic Burst, a fully merited one can get numbers higher than AM-II with the right conditions!

    Hell they really shine on Stationary fights (Non-kited hur hur) where you can let your Avatar get tp by using a 70BP > Letting it attack > 75BP, however this is only useful in fights where an Enemies TP is not an issue, Most Endgame mobs come to mind, Sky, Sea, Ground Kings, Past HNM

    I can't speak for DRG, PUP, and BST as i don't have the job Leveled, but SMN is in no way useless.

    Except for maybe merit parties.

  14. #614
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,565
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    I find it hilarious that you're still bringing up my SAM gear. It's cool that you'd hang with me and all, but chances are, even IRL, you'd bring up my SAM gear. It's a fucking video game!
    "Yo dawg, toss me a beer, then buy a hagun you gimp fuck."


    ?

  15. #615
    Tottenham 'til I die
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    How has this not been cleaned up yet?

    Edit: Yea SMN is good, sorry for lumping that job in and DRG is not a pet job in my book.

  16. #616
    Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    13,272
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by oldoldman View Post
    How has this not been cleaned up yet?

    Edit: Yea SMN is good, sorry for lumping that job in and DRG is not a pet job in my book.
    Then all is Well again.

    *Beer Toss*

    Also, I This is to the other guy, i haven't played my NIN (75) in over 6 Months, I don't even tell people i have it 75 anymore cause i dont like playing it.

    Buts its Fully Geared, and if im needed to use it, Its 100% Ready to go, Arhats+1 Hat/Body, DD set up, Haste, etc. the only thing its missing is Byakko's Haidate cause i don't really feel like lotting against someone who would use it, and winning for the job i play once a year.

    If its geared that badly (And i don't care the reason) Just Crop your Photo, or something before posting it, cause there are alot of people who would call you out on it. Trust me, i sparked a like 5 Page Debate on Denali Bonnet, and now i Crop my Photos. Nothing against you personally, But BG hasn't been known to let people "go". It's not a big deal just use Photobucket to crop your images before taggin' em

    Me i'll just laugh at you continue reading. Normally

  17. #617
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,228
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by saracrow View Post
    Saddly I haven't seen it, as it was vendored. But I was informed that a Demon Helm with +4 BLU magic skill dropped from ANNM. I find it ironic that blu can't wear demon helm..
    Not really ironic. There's an earring with +5 blue skill latent from subbing BLU. And I think one of the /smn items adds smn skill too? idk

    What is ironic though is that there's STILL no <Blue Magic> auto-translate... /grumble

  18. #618
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,008
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    A whole page and no SSs, just arguing?

    Im on PS2 but:
    Nomad's Mantle (Pashow Marshlands) +3 Wind
    Nomad's Mantle (Xarcabard) +2 Fire (Was on Firesday)
    Nomad's Mantle (Xarcabard) +3 Lightning (Was on Lightsday, however)

  19. #619
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by AkashiXI View Post
    I'm no ninja, so I don't know what's available, but you have to account that Opa Dress doesn't let you wear hand gear. Just sayin' D:
    Best resist on hands for NIN (outside augments) is Tarasque Mitts +1 with 6 resist. So the dress still wins! To be fair though, I hadn't considered the lack of a hands slot before you mentioned it.

  20. #620
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    241
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
    Best resist on hands for NIN (outside augments) is Tarasque Mitts +1 with 6 resist. So the dress still wins! To be fair though, I hadn't considered the lack of a hands slot before you mentioned it.

    Really?


    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/ff...anzo_Tekko.png

Page 31 of 92 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post Your Augmented Items VI: Show off your JPs
    By DAKPluto in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 1992
    Last Post: 2013-10-27, 20:36
  2. Replies: 1454
    Last Post: 2010-05-27, 13:06
  3. Post Your Augmented Items IV: NPC it.
    By isladar in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 1460
    Last Post: 2010-02-19, 09:52
  4. Replies: 1491
    Last Post: 2009-11-03, 12:13
  5. Post Your Augmented Items II: Weskit Boogaloo
    By isladar in forum FFXI: Media
    Replies: 1042
    Last Post: 2009-08-28, 10:06