Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 67

Thread: Happy 420     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #21
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,437
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybar View Post
    Hope your drug test didn't come back inconclusive again, Dim. My friend has to stay sober today because he's anticipating drug tests at his interviews in a few days.
    Yeah I wont be smoking today. I have quit forever, or until it becomes legal or I retire from working. Fucking sucks.

  2. #22
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,437
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    On the eve of 4/20, more grumblings from the halls of Congress on legalization..

    TheHill.com - Pot legalization favored by some to stem violence
    I would love to see an open, educated debate about the legalization of weed.

  3. #23
    bynie
    Guest

    alright you can look into drug policies in portugal
    Effective July 2001, Law 30/2000 decriminalized possession of small amounts of several controlled substances for personal use in Portugal, including heroin, LSD, MDMA, cannabis, and others. Persons 16 years or older in possession of personal use quantities may be fined or required to undergo treatment, but are not liable for jail terms or criminal records. Personal use quantities are defined as ten times the average daily dose of the substance, as provided by Portaria n.° 93/96 in 1996 (see below). Possession of larger amounts is still punishable by jail, as is the sale or manufacture of any amount of a controlled substance.
    BBC NEWS | World | Europe | How Portugal dealt with drug reform
    Portugal Decriminalizes Drug Use

  4. #24
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    100
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Yeah I wont be smoking today. I have quit forever, or until it becomes legal or I retire from working. Fucking sucks.
    this tears my heart apart to read

  5. #25
    Science Fiction Super Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,053
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I would love to see an open, educated debate about the legalization of weed.
    did u not pass the test fro your other thread?

  6. #26
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,437
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Takedown3 View Post
    did u not pass the test fro your other thread?
    I'm still waiting. I had to take a surprise Retest on Wednesday. That was a week and a half after the first test.

  7. #27
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    828
    BG Level
    5

    I might have to revive my gravity bong. It's made out of a trash can, a Hawaiian Punch bottle (1 gallon chamber), and a chillum. I disassembled it to avoid the temptation of hitting it too often and distributed each component to my roommates. It's a monster.

  8. #28
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    My brother made one a while back out of a 2 liter soda bottle and one of thoe holiday popcorn tins.. just put the lid on it and no one would ever know!

    http://www.fourfreedomsblog.com/emoticons/spliff.gif http://www.fourfreedomsblog.com/emoticons/bong.gif

  9. #29
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    213
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Matthias Moraga
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin

    Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    Something to ponder while you're stoned today... from Wikipedia:
    Weird... I am from the town just north of San Rafael. Good ol' Norcal.

  10. #30
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    whoah dude whoooaaaah im so high omg whoaaah 420 brooooooooo whoaaaah
    four twenty duuuuude

    whoaaah weed is so cool dude

    whooooah




    ...fags.

  11. #31
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by miokomioko View Post
    whoah dude whoooaaaah im so high omg whoaaah 420 brooooooooo whoaaaah
    four twenty duuuuude

    whoaaah weed is so cool dude

    whooooah




    ...fags.
    Sure the people who act like that are, but to generalize all smokers like that is pretty lame.

  12. #32
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    100
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    I think that guy needs a hit.

  13. #33
    THIS IS NOT LIVEJOURNAL DOT COM
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    823
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Detheroc

    Any thread about weed there's always the douchebag "ooooo man i'm so high this is the best ever i'm totally hitting a bong right now" and the douchebag "fuck u guys all u stoners r fags i don't need drugs 2 validate my life".

  14. #34
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    for good reason! hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whoah im so high because it's 420 as if that means anything whoaaah 420 420 420 it's a holiday or something bro duuuuuude weeeeeed let's talk about getting so high whoah

  15. #35
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    100
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    yesterday's news?

  16. #36
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    406
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    You're ignorance is showing Mioko :<

    Coming from UK I only know what 420 is cause of the internet, never knew it was a "day", although in UK it wouldn't be. It'd be 20/4 haha.

    I hope you all enjoyed yourself, although I'm saving myself til Sunday for the homegrown that will be dry by then.

    PureSativa.com :: Seedism - Female Seeds :: AppleJack Female Cannabis Seeds

  17. #37
    Science Fiction Super Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,053
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    miokomioko's mother must have been high on drugz when his mother beat him with her large black dildos

  18. #38
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,181
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Takedown3 View Post
    suck a dick Fhqwghads
    No thanks, not a homo, but apparently you might be since that's the first thing that popped into your head when you decided to make your idiotic reply.

  19. #39
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    521
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads View Post
    No thanks, not a homo, but apparently you might be since that's the first thing that popped into your head when you decided to make your idiotic reply.
    Ah, the old "I'm rubber, your glue" defense. Solid.

    I made a bunch of potato soup yesterday. I wasn't planning on doing anything for the "holiday" until my friends came over. There was a new head shop opening up and they were offering 20% off. I got two new pipes and a new scale (mine is running out of batteries, and I wanted to replace it anyway). One of the pipes is this cool white glass and the bowl is a skull with the carb being the nose, the other is a basic blue one with a bright orange swirl (nothing too fancy, I didn't want to spend a bunch). My total was $95 and they took a straight $20 bucks off instead of 20%. On the other hand, my friend who bought a water pipe for $55 got charged $45 instead of $44 and argued with him. They had to get the owner of the place involved, he had to get a calculator and they finally figured out that it was $44. When he finally got back up to the register they charged him $45 anyway.

    All in all, it was an okay day. I would have much rather ate potato soup and played final fantasy all day, but it ended up ok.

  20. #40
    Certified Man-Child
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,470
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

    I never really got that deep in to weed, to me it was just a small phase. I've done it and the effects didn't make me believe it was worth continuing to pay for. But hey, to each his/her own. I always enjoyed the smell of it for some reason, haha.

    It has also given us some epic movies.

    http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV...336_SY400_.jpg

    http://theworldsbestever.com/blog/wp...ong-small3.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!
    By Toreador in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2005-11-24, 09:29
  2. Happy Birthday toooo....
    By Azalee in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2005-11-17, 11:08
  3. Nothing makes us Happy
    By Maguspk in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2005-11-01, 08:31
  4. Happy Birthday, Google!
    By Not Kuno in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2005-09-27, 11:55
  5. happy and sad
    By joft in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2005-05-15, 04:29