Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: Happy 420     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #61
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    31
    BG Level
    1

    holy crap, how the hell does that cross blunt work.. that is a piece of work right there!

  2. #62
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    521
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads View Post
    How about you pay more attention in school rather than getting high, then I won't have to bother correcting all your mistakes. Also, did I type out anywhere in my post that what he said bothered me? Sure didn't. Feel free to read into what I type though.

    Since you seem to be so intrigued by what I'm typing in here: I replied to his post because I'm waiting on code to finish building and wanted to kill some time (like I'm doing now.) Feel free to respond with more ancient catchphrases, "internet hero" reminds me of the good 'ol days.
    I was hoping not to have to deal with you today, but since EVERY post I see from you is something about an immense amount of sand in your vagina, I feel necessary to reply. You don't have to worry about me in school buddy, I graduated in 2005 with a BA in business administration with a double emphasis in Marketing and Management. I was a 2000 Horation Alger National Scholar, and if you must know, the only money out of pocket I paid for college was $180 I paid for a 1 credit billiards class (I was short 1 credit from graduating, and I'd already spent my leftover grant money, probably on weed). I'm not too worried about what the people on BG (especially you) think of my grammar. I don't need validation from you to feel good about myself, but thanks for trying.

    I replied to you, because your insult was lame, which you came back at me with ANOTHER lame insult, then used a carbon copy of the first insult again! I'll put them all together here, so you can read them all and then re-evaluate how smart you think you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads
    No thanks, not a homo, but apparently you might be since that's the first thing that popped into your head when you decided to make your idiotic reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads
    As if a 3rd grade insult deserved more time for a response than I already gave it.

    P.S. It's "you're".
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads
    Latent desires, huh? Must be all the weed you're smoking which makes you think about cocks so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads
    Your mom!
    Ok, so I added that last one, but I can tell that its coming. And don't make fun of my mom, she's dead you sick bastard.
    In order, thats your first 3rd grade insult, followed by your grammar nazi, followed again by another third grade insult not only in the same thread, but to the same guy. Now, if some guy on the internet told me to suck a dick, I'd probably ignore it because, well, plenty of people have told me to suck a dick before, its not gonna hurt my feelings. However, you were so butt hurt by it, that you chose to reply back to that guy. Now, I may just be some witless pothead, but if I was going to take the time to write out a comeback, I'd put a lot more effort into it than the shit you spewed out (Although, I'm sure you are too busy working on your all important code to put effort into something as stupid as, you know, making fun of some guy on the internet). Here's a life lesson for you: If you are going to get into a shit spewing contest, at least spew the best shit.

    Anyways, lets take a look at your first post, when you first started shitting up the thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads
    You know, I'm not against weed, but for some reason this "420" nonsense irritates me. Stoners have a stigma attached to themselves already, do they really need to draw more negative attention by having this stupid event?
    Whoa, actually, I agree with you, 4/20 is kind of stupid. Most people that celebrate the "holiday" are probably people who smoke everyday anyway.
    However, where is this negative attention? Did you know that the number one question posed to President Obama on his website was "Are you going to legalize Marijuana?" The number on question had nothing to do with the war, nothing to do with the economy, but the legalization of marijuana. There's also been quite a few states in the good old union we call the U.S.A. which have made medical marijuana legal, and in some states (My glorious home of montana for one) they have decriminilized (check the spelling on that one fhqw! I have to use IE at work so I don't have auto-spellcheck!) it. Hell, if I wanted to, I could get a medical card by the end of the month with no hassle (I already have two friends who have gotten cards, and my doctor even told me that smoking would help my stomach condition (He even admitted to smoking weed in college! Fucking pothead doctors). There's been plenty of other positives for marijuana over the last year, and its only a matter of time before its legalized (Which sucks, because I don't want to have to go outside to smoke). How do you feel about the tax dollars that are wasted fighting a losing battle against marijuana (The war on drugs doesn't focus solely on marijuana, thats why I said battle)? Definitely a lot better things they could be spending tax money on, especially considering the state of the economy right now (And the fact that legalizing pot and taxing it in the same way they tax Alcohol and Cigarettes would generate a lot of revenue for the government).
    Now, I know there is negative attention to weed, since it is still considered a controlled substance. Here's some other controlled substances: PCP, Acid, Ecstacy, Coke, Meth, Crack, oh the list goes on. Differences between these and marijuana please? Well, obviously these are all chemical based, where as marijuana is a plant. You can overdose on all of those substances, there are no recorded deaths that can directly be attributed to smoking marijuana. None of these are garnering any attention for their medical use (Though Freud did prescribe people coke back in the day!). Have you ever met any real coke heads or meth heads? Compare them to any pothead, and you will see there is a GLARING difference between drug addicts and potheads. The only reason marijuana receives any negative attention is because its against the law. Alcohol (and quite a few other legal substances) are far more harmful, not just to the body but also to the public (Would you rather deal with a guy who was really stoned, or really drunk? Or even worse, a crackhead). Go spend some time with some real addicts, then go spend time with some potheads and tell me about how similar they are, ok?

    Your knowledge on pot smoking, and the subculture that it has created seems minimal at best. Take some time to do some research about it, and don't believe everything you hear from the conservative media. Take your 3rd grade reading comprehension, and this free time you have from writing code and educate yourself (Incoming response about me not knowing about the negative effects of marijuana. I know buddy, and I'm still a pothead, and I guarantee that I am a more productive member of society than yourself).

    Learn a little bit about the subject,and please come back with a little bit more of an intelligent reply this time, ok?

    P.S. Suck a dick.

  3. #63
    Beholder of Methane
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    817
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

    Wow, Ive never seen a Cross Blunt, My hat is off to you.

  4. #64
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,181
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Bro Teampill
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by ferigor View Post
    Holy fuck a lot of bullshit.
    Get a life.

  5. #65
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Fhqwghads aren't you the guy who's overly bitter about everything? I remember there was a post about someone's newborn and you ran your mouth about how babies parents are living up to the stigma of loving their children.

  6. #66
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Yeah, fuckwads has always done this.

  7. #67
    Science Fiction Super Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,053
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Fhqwghads View Post
    Get a life.
    nou

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!
    By Toreador in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2005-11-24, 09:29
  2. Happy Birthday toooo....
    By Azalee in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2005-11-17, 11:08
  3. Nothing makes us Happy
    By Maguspk in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 2005-11-01, 08:31
  4. Happy Birthday, Google!
    By Not Kuno in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2005-09-27, 11:55
  5. happy and sad
    By joft in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2005-05-15, 04:29