Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 101 to 108 of 108

Thread: UFC 2009 Undisputed     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #101
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    People are douchebags when it comes to online. It's not like it's a difficult thing to do. In CoD 4 and WaW if you leave a game it automatically chalks it up as a loss for you. It wouldn't be rocket science if THQ decided to implement that.

  2. #102
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    I couldn't be more confused and disgusted with the online portion of this game. At first I was sure that I was gonna suck but then I fucking rocked. I won my first few matches no problem and then I started a match with this dude and right from the start some message kept popping up on the bottom left hand side asking if I wanted to give up or keep going. So I kept pressing keep going and then as soon as I was confident I had him it popped up again and I hit give up!

    Wtf is that shit????

  3. #103
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,661
    BG Level
    6

    dashboarding is so lame...i traded this game in for that reason, some guy with a 202-0 record that I had fullmounted in 10 seconds dashboarded after I rocked him, maybe I'll pick it up again if they fix it

  4. #104
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I pretty much refuse to play online. It's broken and THQ has shown no inclination to fixing it so it eliminates all these little things that cause it's online demise.

  5. #105
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    It pisses me off that my online record has now bombed because of it and theres no way to fix it.

  6. #106
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    787
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Here's that patch you guys wanted. UFC 2009 Undisputed patch incoming

  7. #107
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Thank god. Looking forward to it.

  8. #108
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Here is a link to the actual changes...

    Patch Update | UFC 2009 Undisputed

    # We recognize premature match quitting as the biggest online issue and have taken steps to fix it. The Patch will have integrated code that detects who pulls the cable and will assign a Loss as well as a Did Not Finish to that player. The DNF is only counted for the player who executes the disconnection. The DNF rate will be displayed on the fighter selection screen of the Online Ranked Match. When disconnected the Winning Streak is also reset to 0.

    # We’ve adjusted Ranked Matches to match up players with better connections, which will improve lag issues we’ve seen to date.

    # We’ve adjusted the difficulty of performing submissions against AI opponents to improve the balance of subs vs. striking when playing against the AI.

    # We’ve adjusted the Flash KO rate so that they are less frequent.

    # We’ve increased maximum number of points awarded in online play from 99,999 to 999,999 and we’ve increased the Max Level from 100 to 200.

    # We’ve lowered the Winning Streak Bonus Max from 5 to 3.

    # We’ve removed the decimal places on the Leaderboard Winning Percentage so we only show whole percentages.

    # We’ve addressed the CAF cheat so the skill levels in CAF cannot be cheated and increased. Also any CAF with unfair point values will no longer be able to be used Online.

    # For PS3 users we’ve also fixed a bug that causes a freeze during auto-save; whichever controller was used to Press Start on the Title Screen will be identified as the main controller.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Similar Threads

  1. UFC Undisputed 2010
    By Drought in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2010-06-07, 18:17
  2. UFC Undisputed 2010
    By Ohemgee in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2010-05-20, 08:41
  3. UFC 2010 Undisputed
    By BadKarma in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2010-03-17, 12:24