Originally Posted by Squareenix
nuff saidOriginally Posted by Squareenix
Originally Posted by Squareenix
nuff saidOriginally Posted by Squareenix
I just want to know when this starts.
Looking a little small, there, Beaucedine Glacier."Swift Shoes"!
This is just the ticket for today's busy adventurer! For a limited time, provided that you're fully rested and healed, your legs will carry you with the speed of a chocobo!
Thrifty Transit says "for a limited time" and Martial Master says "there's no better time", implying it's just for the event. I wonder why they have us go through PlayOnline Viewer to obtain the rewards though.
Dynamis counts as a RoTZ zone doesn't it? I'm curious about the effects of the movement speed, I don't expect a full flee but something like quickening that doesn't wear off when hit would be nice, or an extra TH level temporarily for everyone with signet.
There has to be some restrictions. flee speed in dynamis would be broken.
Hmm... doesn't mention if Magic skills will level up any faster."Martial Master"!
As an added bonus to your Signet, battle skills will increase more rapidly! There's no better time to master a new weapon!
now there's a word you don't hear every dayHey, adventurers. Don't you go getting cocksure now, just because it's this time of year.
Awesome, can't wait.
I wonder where the tablets will be... Maybe they'll drop from low level goblins all over?
Yes! My precious is back....