Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 147
  1. #61
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    KUYA

  2. #62
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Does the concrete wall want to fuck its mother?
    You know what I meant damn it.....

  3. #63
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    KUYA
    Just in case, no hoe check.

  4. #64
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Heian View Post
    You know what I meant damn it.....
    It wants to fuck your mother?

  5. #65
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I'm just no good with architecture, Heian.

  6. #66
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    I'm just no good with architecture, Heian.
    Hahaha I'm too tired to troll back, I'll let you with this round Kuya. Think I'm going to get some sleep.

  7. #67
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,057
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Sera's sig makes me sad in the pants for there are no dunkin' donuts in california. :/
    I'm pretty sure I've been to a Dunkin' Donuts in Los Angeles.

    And fuck Krispy Kreme and their fully glazed donut douchebaggery. I demand a clean portion of donut that I may grip and not get my fingers sticky.

  8. #68
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Krye said we should talk about how awesome he is.

  9. #69
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    something about making love and erections goes here

  10. #70
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Heian View Post
    Hahaha I'm too tired to troll back, I'll let you with this round Kuya. Think I'm going to get some sleep.
    Don't wear any underwear!

  11. #71
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Don't wear any underwear!
    I never do.

    How sad is it I leave my laptop at the kitchen table just to check my desktop in my bedroom.

  12. #72
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Kuya, are you the kind of psychology student who's genuinely interested in it or are you the kind who is in it because it's fucking easy and they don't know what they want to do with their life?

  13. #73
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    because it's fucking easy
    loll

  14. #74
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    loll
    The unspoken feud between the natural and social sciences stands between our love.

  15. #75
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Funny you say that, because most people who try to take Psychology generally drop out and go do something else, usually 2/3s of the class drops out from introductory courses. Maybe psychology is different in your school, but here, it's one of the toughest courses. As for me, i am actually interested in it (along with poli sci), but it's not what i intend to make a profession on, or at least get a doctorate for.

  16. #76
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I honestly never heard of anyone taking psychology cause it's easy. Maybe sociology or something in the humanities, but never psychology.

  17. #77
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    That's pretty mindblowing. Without trolling, the social sciences turn out degrees like you wouldn't believe over here. I could probably put a bunch in a hat, major in a random one and pull out 90-95s without much effort. They've actually caught hell for having too high of averages quite often.

  18. #78
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Psychology is usually pretty high up in the top 10 degree choices when the polls are done.

  19. #79
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Don't really know how it is for other course in social science in my school, i only pay attention to psychology and political science. A lot of them here are lazy, but i don't know what concentration they take; i do know that the humanities students are lazier, but we don't really hate on them.

  20. #80
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,057
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    It's Philosophy that's the dick jerking major.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who on BG do you want to punch in the mouth, take two
    By Abandon in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 275
    Last Post: 2011-02-24, 01:04
  2. Who on BG do you want to punch in the mouth
    By #686578 in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 799
    Last Post: 2010-04-18, 04:50