Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1149
  1. #941
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,936
    BG Level
    10

    I would also say no to Ron.

  2. #942

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,317
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    DENNIE QUAID FOR CABLE
    Why not get Randy instead? Cousin Eddie Cable!

  3. #943

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Bork Laser

  4. #944
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Henry Rollins please.

  5. #945
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Oh, being a Florida native I did get a nice laugh out of the references to Jacksonville haha
    DUUUUUUVAAAAAAAAAL


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #946
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    IDRIS ELBA FOR CABLE

  7. #947
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I'll allow it

  8. #948
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I'm good with that.

  9. #949

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Nah

  10. #950
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    RACIST

  11. #951
    Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,362
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    How do you go by deciding they were all huge Marvel fans?
    Because they were all there at 2:00 PM on a Thursday afternoon to see a movie about a character most people have never heard about. I'm sure a few people there were like me and didn't know shit about Deadpool, but the majority were massive Marvel fanboys.

  12. #952
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,311
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

    You underestimate just how pervasive this marketing campaign was.

  13. #953
    I clean, I jerk, and I have a decent snatch.
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,524
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok



    This is a legitimate billboard ad that ran for about two weeks before the release.

    Think about how many Nicholas Sparks fan girls saw this and thought "omg it's the next Notebook I gotta see this".

    Hats off to the marketing people. Seriously.

  14. #954
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,838
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Wonder if this movie also set records for amount of people walking out just based on chicks who wanted a romcom and parents who expected a normal PG13 superhero movie.

  15. #955
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,936
    BG Level
    10

    There were kids filling the front row with no parents in my theater.

  16. #956
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Anyone stupid enough to get sold on a movie by a billboard ad is legally braindead.

  17. #957

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    RACIST
    Nah, I want him to be the first black James Bond, dude is just smooth.

  18. #958
    We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,616
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

    I don't get why people would say no to Ron Perlman. Dude has the right look and can play both the hard side of Cable and banter with Wade.

  19. #959
    Certified Man-Child
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,470
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

    I thought the Kiera Knightly mention was a joke. Everyone laughed in the theater at that part lol

  20. #960
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,095
    BG Level
    8

    of course it was a joke..what the fuck?

Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast