Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1010

Thread: Dexter Season 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #441
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,597
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

    God next few episodes... CAN'T WAIT! This show does NOT fail to deliver.

  2. #442
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,668
    BG Level
    6

    You know, for most of this season I felt pretty passive about it. The plot seemed to follow a revltively straight forward plot line and you could predict what happened. Tonights episode changed all that. I am in shock at just how well done everything was this episode (with the exception of one convo between Trinity and daughter).

    I cannot wait until next week and the week after because it certainly is getting exciting fast.

  3. #443
    Love-God among men.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7

    JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WILL THIS PRE ALREADY

  4. #444
    LazyShell
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,903
    BG Level
    6

    Oh god the end of this season looks likes its going to be amazing. The thanksgiving episode shattered the passive tone of the season, and this one took a fucking chainsaw to it. Dexter's outburst at thanksgiving was so good because after they set up these imaginary walls throughout the season, we finally got to see one of the main ones (Dexter's Kyle persona) come down, if just for a moment. Well, there was even more resolution and persona breakdowns in this episode, and its only getting more powerful as the finale approaches.

    Next week already plz

  5. #445
    Love-God among men.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7

    wowowowow. Next week PLEASE

  6. #446
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,575
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    GODDAMN THIS IS THE BEST DEXTER SEASON HANDS DOWN

    NEXT WEEK PRZ

  7. #447
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,398
    BG Level
    10

    Who else thinks that Deb's gonna find out? No other reason to keep the CI around, and given that trinity is HER case and all, she's pretty close to it.

  8. #448
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    We've been discussing Dexter letting Deb arrest him at our house, but now it seems like he's going to know too much. Great Episode, those fucking teasers for week... grrr... hurry up!! Pretty sure this season is going to rival S1 if not top it.

  9. #449
    ~Layton~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    704
    BG Level
    5

    When it mentioned the season's biggest, heart stopping twist it flashed to Lundy's name on the board... Can't wait to see how this turns out!

    Plus it's pretty likely Deb's gonna find out about Dexters mother and then realise the Ice Truck Killer was his brother. I've heard she knows about this in the books, so wonder how they are gonna go with it next season.

    God I hope that stupid fucking cunt reporter shoots Quinn not Deb next episode! xD

    Just hope the big shock ending isn't...

    La Guerta: The results just came back from the lab.
    Batista: What did they say!?
    La Guerta: I'm pregnant...

    dundundunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

  10. #450
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,597
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Gurubashi

    Lol. I remember back in season 2 when Dexter was thinking about confessing. They flashed through all the possible reactions Deb would've had when she found out. Her shooting him in the head had me rollin'

  11. #451
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,398
    BG Level
    10

  12. #452
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Lithgow is amazing.

  13. #453
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by MoogleAura View Post
    When it mentioned the season's biggest, heart stopping twist it flashed to Lundy's name on the board... Can't wait to see how this turns out!

    Plus it's pretty likely Deb's gonna find out about Dexters mother and then realise the Ice Truck Killer was his brother. I've heard she knows about this in the books, so wonder how they are gonna go with it next season.

    God I hope that stupid fucking cunt reporter shoots Quinn not Deb next episode! xD

    Just hope the big shock ending isn't...

    La Guerta: The results just came back from the lab.
    Batista: What did they say!?
    La Guerta: I'm pregnant...

    dundundunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

    book spoiler

    Spoiler: show

    In the books at the end of S1 deborah was awake when Dex saved her, Brian escaped and on the way out stabbed La Guerta who did not survive.

    Basically the plot lines are completely divergent.

  14. #454
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,092
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

    Aaaah this show is so fucking good!!

    I can't fucking wait for next week! D:

  15. #455
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    588
    BG Level
    5

    I cannot wait for this season to end. I DL whole seasons at once to watch all at once because I am very impatient and I hate cliffhangers and having to wait a WHOLE WEEK to see what happens next. I have been in love with this series since season 1

  16. #456
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,398
    BG Level
    10

    I am SOOO glad I watched Dexter before Six Feet Under. If I had seen SFU first, where MCH dates a big black cop, I don't think I could have taken Dexter season 2 seriously.

  17. #457
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Wow can you say so many insane things happening at once? This is what made me fall in love with the show in the first place. I genuinely felt sick and disheartened when Dexter found out about the children, that is seriously too fucked up the way he got rid of them..

    From the preview it sounded like Trinity is going to really start upping the ante and get Dexter's family involved, this is going to be one crazy ending, wish Showtime did 2 hour finales.

    I seriously predict that the cliffhanger will be everything involving Trinity being wrapped up, the C.I finally comes in and Deb finding out about Dexter's true past.

  18. #458
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    I like how Dexter has so much more emotion now, remember in the first season he kept saying how he had no emotion at all, and now think about the last two episodes. I love how they are developing him like that.

  19. #459
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,659
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    I like how Dexter has so much more emotion now, remember in the first season he kept saying how he had no emotion at all, and now think about the last two episodes. I love how they are developing him like that.
    i think hes still faking the majority of it, but slowly but surely, he is becoming more like an average adult everyday. i love how much he developed. the best ones are his annoyed emotions and hearing the thought process in his head.

    "i cant deal with this now deb. i gotta save this kid. i gotta find trinity. i gotta pick up diapers"

    haha


    but debra knows about dexter's past in the book? or his current secret ? or both?

  20. #460
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    772
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Wait till he finds out about thanksgiving

Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dexter Season 7 (Starts September 30, 2012)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 2012-11-02, 09:31
  2. Dexter Season 6 (now with more bitching)
    By Qalbert in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 768
    Last Post: 2012-01-14, 18:33
  3. Dexter Season 5 (Discussion now open, spoilers abound)
    By Arvin in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 631
    Last Post: 2010-12-20, 02:30
  4. Dexter Season 3
    By Dezzimal in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 09:52
  5. Dexter: Season 3
    By SamanosukeShiva in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2008-08-02, 00:41
  6. Dexter Season 2
    By Elcura in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 00:58