Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast
Results 981 to 1000 of 1010

Thread: Dexter Season 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #981
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,199
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Baelorn View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Seems like Deb is going to find out the truth for sure this season.
    I agree with this happening. The lead up is already there, and the timing is perfect.

  2. #982
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,659
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    everytime i see quin, i always think of that BG poster weltall lol. they're twins separated at birth

    but good lord, he's such a bad ass lol. im gonna love him as the antagonist. he's way dirtier than doakes lol

  3. #983
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    865
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Trent Taisaijin
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Trailer is up on the Official site if anyone wants to watch it in better quality.

    I really like the idea of his conscious tearing him apart; the idea that the hunt no longer satisfies but I dunno that I'm thrilled to see a Doakes version 2. Quinn has never really seemed like a great cop to me, just a dirty one. Kinda irritates me too that they're acting like the neighbor was in love with Rita. Dude just got a divorce and wanted some ass. Regardless I'm sure I'll enjoy the season though.

  4. #984
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,717
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    Trailer is up on the Official site if anyone wants to watch it in better quality.
    Spoiler: show
    Let's see...

    I'm not sure how many more times I can handle the "Dexter's not who he says he is you gotta believe me!!!!11111" characters. Rita's husband, Doakes, Prado's brother...

    Dexter in pursuit before has already been explored, by both Lundy and Doakes (in the same season, no less).

    Kids hating Dexter is completely uninteresting.

    Dexter being unable to satisfy his ritual has been explored before (after he kills his brother).

    This season is shaping up to be very disappointing. I hope I'm wrong.

  5. #985
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    865
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Trent Taisaijin
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Talint View Post
    Spoiler: show

    Dexter being unable to satisfy his ritual has been explored before (after he kills his brother).
    See this is a bit different though. After he killed his brother he couldn't kill people, he no longer had the cold calm collected mind and even when he managed to catch someone he couldn't bring himself to finish the act. This time he can still kill (and the killing seems to be accompanied by alot of anger) but his dark side is no longer satisfied by it.

  6. #986
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,659
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    that. and because doakes was stalking his ass every second lol. idk, i liked doakes as an antagonist, tbh. <_>; i DIDNT like quinn until i realized he played dirty to get what he wants, lol. characters like that can offer a lot in a series like this

  7. #987
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,717
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    See this is a bit different though. After he killed his brother he couldn't kill people, he no longer had the cold calm collected mind and even when he managed to catch someone he couldn't bring himself to finish the act. This time he can still kill (and the killing seems to be accompanied by alot of anger) but his dark side is no longer satisfied by it.
    But the reason was the same, namely his conscious was bothering him. First time it manifested itself as being unable to kill, now it's manifesting as being unable to be satisfied. I don't think I buy into the idea that this is somehow different.

  8. #988
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,736
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Talint View Post
    But the reason was the same, namely his conscious was bothering him. First time it manifested itself as being unable to kill, now it's manifesting as being unable to be satisfied. I don't think I buy into the idea that this is somehow different.
    This is much more than Dexter in pursuit, this is his whole world crashing down on him. It's much much different than previous seasons. He's completely surrounded on all emotional and physical levels of his being.

    I think this season is less of him "getting away with murder" and more of him "killing" himself or the dark passenger.

  9. #989
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,659
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    better quality one

  10. #990
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    i am so ready for this season to get going

  11. #991
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    loool
    I doubt the neighbor was even close to knowledgeable enough of the killing to fake the scene, not to mention, what the hell would his motivation be.
    exactly which is why it would be absolutely retarded to expect that
    Dexter doesn't pull shit out of nowhere, there's usually more than enough reason to understand motivations behind a character
    them suddenly dropping all that and going yeah it was the neighbor turns out he kills people too would be a 'twist' even M Night Shymamalmlamn would be ashamed of.
    So watch the trailer now mr plot master. Neighbor is obviously back so eat a dick.

  12. #992
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    Jesus fucking christ you are retarded. I didn't say the neighbor wouldn't be back, I said he wasn't the killer. Come back when you grasp basic reading comprehension.

  13. #993
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    We will see

  14. #994
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    again, it was already stated by the showrunner that it was trinity. there is nothing 'to see'. get the fuck over it.

  15. #995
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    263
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Just seen all four seasons in a span of 2 weeks. Fucking great show. Season 5 looks very interesting. All shows have their flaws but this one has tons more pros then cons.

    Also Trinity did it, they said it at comic-con (watched a crap ton of Comic-con videos)

  16. #996
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    59
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    It isn't a shock that Trinity did it since it was the same pattern as with his previous kills (woman in the bathtub full with blood)

    I'm looking forward to Season 5 ^^v I wanna know what's gonna happen to baby Harrison and which guy Deb will screw this time My bets are on her collegue

  17. #997
    Mjd
    Mjd is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,644
    BG Level
    6

    Quinn will tap Debs ass hardcore! :3
    Spoiler: show
    Quinn is the killer this season

  18. #998
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,321
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    If that's a real spoiler, I hope you diaf.

  19. #999
    Mjd
    Mjd is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,644
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    If that's a real spoiler, I hope you diaf.
    Spoiler: show
    Remember season one, when Deb was banging the ice truck killer? I was going off of that logic

  20. #1000
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    If that's a real spoiler, I hope you diaf.
    Spoiler: show
    Krazy is the killer

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dexter Season 7 (Starts September 30, 2012)
    By 6souls in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 2012-11-02, 09:31
  2. Dexter Season 6 (now with more bitching)
    By Qalbert in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 768
    Last Post: 2012-01-14, 18:33
  3. Dexter Season 5 (Discussion now open, spoilers abound)
    By Arvin in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 631
    Last Post: 2010-12-20, 02:30
  4. Dexter Season 3
    By Dezzimal in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 2008-12-16, 09:52
  5. Dexter: Season 3
    By SamanosukeShiva in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2008-08-02, 00:41
  6. Dexter Season 2
    By Elcura in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 2007-12-19, 00:58