Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 711
  1. #181
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,315
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Man. dat ass, etc.. but why is it that her head is so tiny in comparison to her body? or are her tits/ass just that big? D:
    She looks freakish. Tiny head is tiny. I think it was shown that she's 11 heads high. "Normal" is 7.5 heads, and 8-8.5 is more for comic book style exaggeration. Croquis in fashion illustration are 10 heads. Perhaps Bayonetta's character design was intended to look like a fashion illustration, I dunno. I personally don't like it much.

    In any case it's been mentioned a lot on the interwebs, such as The Zeonic Front: I don't want to play Bayonetta

  2. #182
    It's sooo veiny
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,327
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    She looks freakish. Tiny head is tiny. I think it was shown that she's 11 heads high. "Normal" is 7.5 heads, and 8-8.5 is more for comic book style exaggeration. Croquis in fashion illustration are 10 heads. Perhaps Bayonetta's character design was intended to look like a fashion illustration, I dunno. I personally don't like it much.

    In any case it's been mentioned a lot on the interwebs, such as The Zeonic Front: I don't want to play Bayonetta
    All I see when I look at her, do not want. She is not right!

    http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...verademilo.jpg

  3. #183
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    Does Bayonetta feature any annoying play time extenders like repeated bosses or levels?

    Base on my playtime the area's don't repeat nor the major boss battles but Mini Boss's do repeat but they are done so creativity so I didn't mind.

    -The amount of moves you get later on are so ridiculous, I'm repeating area's just so I can get new ones.

    -The humor just get hilarious as you keep going with the story, here is my top 3 ones so far.

    Spoiler: show

    -You got to fight a huge as monster which turn out to be a pedophile by the end.
    -A pre-fight against Bayonetta CLONE have a strip tease match up before the actual fight and once her true form is revealed her pussy literary shines (turn out to be her hand between the legs).
    -a major boss battle CS has Bayonetta shooting inside the penis of a statue over the boss so it can explode.

  4. #184
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    I love the requirement to:
    Spoiler: show
    Unlock Jeanne as a playable character

  5. #185
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Ok Here some stuff after I finished the game

    -It about 12-14 hours playthrough if your not going for whole moves and repeating the area's for halo's.
    -The Loading is one most horrible I've seen in age's for example go to menu you get loading or switch between item and equipment another loading or pick up the books another loading (one book had a 2 minute loading, I thought my PS3 froze).
    -Sometimes you'll beat the area just to stand still seeing the loading for the boss battle to start or the area to end WTF?
    -I love the Combos, I can't get enough of it.
    -They are repeating boss battles but they are WAYYYY better than DMC4 and each done differently which made me wish they are repeated even more cause of that.
    -one section of the game has repeated area, it was half way through the game but so small I actually didn't notice until it ended lol (no repeated area at all after that).
    -I am worried if the game will be censored cause the amount of sexual jokes it has.
    -The driving section was the only part I hated from the game(was too dam long).

    beside the horrible loading time, this is one of best games I've played this year and I WANT MY SEQUEL NOW.

    Some spoilers
    Spoiler: show

    -Jeanne taunt when you first control her is YOU MOTHER FUCKER.
    -The game will play on you first by making you believe you completed the game and the other that Bayonetta has a sad ending lol.
    -There is part were Luka gets horney seeing Bayonetta breasts and dripping body.
    -I LOVED THE ENDING

  6. #186
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    -The driving section was the only part I hated from the game(was too dam long).
    Is there any game aside Halo with fun driving segment?

  7. #187
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Video of secret boss fight.

  8. #188
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Video of secret boss fight.
    Fucking sold. Is there a reason there was no witch time? Guessing maybe you can't go into it on certain bosses enemies?

  9. #189
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I just couldn't get excited for this game. Everything I saw, it looked amazing and like a lot of fun. But for some reason I can't stand platform games anymore. Let alone another DMC clone. I feel like I've cheated myself

  10. #190
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Fucking sold.
    Agreed. This game looks fucking amazing, not to mention the music was surprisingly good.

    It's weird that people say DMC clone like it's a bad thing, a DMC clone (in terms of gameplay) is exactly what I'm hoping for. DMC is one of the best action games around, you can't really go wrong if you try and emulate it. I just hope the PS3 version gets better for NA release...

  11. #191
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,315
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    Is there any game aside Halo with fun driving segment?
    Half Life 2?

  12. #192
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Fucking sold. Is there a reason there was no witch time? Guessing maybe you can't go into it on certain bosses enemies?
    Can't use Witch Time on Infinite Climax and Non-stop Infinite Climax modes.

  13. #193
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Isn't an infinite climax already non-stop?

  14. #194
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    My mistake lol. They're the same modes. It's just called Non-Stop Climax.

  15. #195
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    Half Life 2?
    LOL

  16. #196
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    Half Life 2?
    I didn't beat the whole game, but all I remember is being stuck on the beach with my vehicule.

  17. #197
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    HL2 has basically the worst driving segments. Ever. The terribleness is multiplied by the fact the out-of-vehicle game play is so well made in comparison to the shitfest that is the vehicles.

  18. #198
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    HL2 has basically the worst driving segments. Ever. The terribleness is multiplied by the fact the out-of-vehicle game play is so well made in comparison to the shitfest that is the vehicles.
    While we are offtopic, no thanks to me, every game need a gravity gun. That was the best things ever.

  19. #199
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    YouTube - ベヨネッタ Bayonetta JP - Why you should buy this game when it is out in USA!
    Agreed. This game looks fucking amazing, not to mention the music was surprisingly good.

    It's weird that people say DMC clone like it's a bad thing, a DMC clone (in terms of gameplay) is exactly what I'm hoping for. DMC is one of the best action games around, you can't really go wrong if you try and emulate it. I just hope the PS3 version gets better for NA release...
    Well to be fair it's done by same people who did DMC and The fact I'm re-doing the extra weapons and secret stuff Which I never done for whole DMC series(beside DMC1), Bayonetta Puts DMC2-4 to shame and Capcom will have a hard time topping it.

    I loved how after you beat the game, your getting one of the best credits and a Special movie by whole cast and enemies after the final save

  20. #200
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    everyone is raving about the JP release, it needs to get to the US sooner then 1/10

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bayonetta 2?
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2010-09-18, 20:07