Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 711
  1. #381
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    386
    BG Level
    4

    how the fuck do you dodge Temperance's punches on lvl7...

  2. #382
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    I take it stone awards are for not getting hit?
    No, stone is the worst award for if you do awful. Pure Platinum > Platinum > Gold > Silver > Bronze > Stone.

  3. #383
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,804
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    So I'm 5 hrs into the game and I've only finished chapter 2 of 15 haha. I suck at the alfheim hidden stages :<

  4. #384
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    So I'm 5 hrs into the game and I've only finished chapter 2 of 15 haha. I suck at the alfheim hidden stages :<
    Heh don't feel bad. I've only beaten one and that's because you could only do weave attacks and with the katana, you're not in any real danger as long as you space yourself.

    I can't wait to finish this game so I can go through it again and bring in some platinums.

  5. #385
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    So I'm 5 hrs into the game and I've only finished chapter 2 of 15 haha. I suck at the alfheim hidden stages :<
    seriously, i spent over an hr trying to beat the 2nd Alfheim hidden stage lol

    And what are the statues for at the end of each stage? looks like i get a stone one but all my medals are silver or better >.>

  6. #386
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Just finished it. This game is a riot. And most of what i got was stone, i think dying is what really messes up your final score. And item use.

  7. #387
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,804
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Question, I'll just use the prologue as an example cuz it'll be easier. Say you're trying to get a platinum in the prologue. On your first run you get a gold in the first fight and a platinum in the second fight. On your second run you get a platinum in the first and gold in the second. Would those two combine to get you a platinum in the prologue or do you have to get it in all the fights on the same run?

  8. #388
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    1 game over completely shoots down every chance of even getting a gold, pretty harsh grading, brings a nice challenge regardless.

  9. #389
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,455
    BG Level
    7

    Motorcycle level sucks, it's so redundant and easy. Consequently, I got a gold medal.

  10. #390
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    damnit =\ i just bought a new TV i cant afford a new game atm lol

  11. #391
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    703
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Anyone besides me irritated with the whole dodge button being mixed with transformation shit? Trying to do the Alfheim with Torture attacks and even though most of the time I time my dodges right I still change every once in awhile completely screwing me over.

  12. #392
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Same here. Sometimes it just becomes a spammy mess where i become a panther, a bird , and perhaps bats all within the same 10 seconds.

  13. #393
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,804
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I didn't even know this game had transformation haha. What chapter do you unlock that?

  14. #394
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I recall getting it before the second boss, so probably half way through.

  15. #395
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    386
    BG Level
    4

    How do you switch between electric and fire using the Durga?

  16. #396
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    703
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Do the rotate L3 move with it. Same move that makes her shoot around her with the guns.

  17. #397
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    360 on the L stick and the kick or punch button.

  18. #398
    AoE
    AoE is offline
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    360 + Kick button

  19. #399
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,455
    BG Level
    7

    Lightning Burst Kick is hella strong.

    Blue Claws
    B (Hold)

  20. #400
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,612
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Same here. Sometimes it just becomes a spammy mess where i become a panther, a bird , and perhaps bats all within the same 10 seconds.
    If you're accidentally transforming, you're mashing dodge too quickly. I was doing this at first as well, but once I got the rhythm down, it was fine.

Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bayonetta 2?
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2010-09-18, 20:07