Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 711
  1. #501
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Domon Kasshu View Post
    How anyone can like this is beyond me.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcOfTQvg48s
    like I said, I agree on this track, I really don't like it, the rest of it I like though. A lot of the simple themes, like in between chapters on that map screen, and the Streets of Vigrid one I liked a lot.

  2. #502
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,360
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Domon Kasshu View Post
    How anyone can like this is beyond me.

    ironically enough Ive been listening to that for the last few hours because I have the OST. I love the bayonetta music.

  3. #503
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Damn son, I just don't even know you anymore.

  4. #504
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,360
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    It's catchy. My favorite though is "lets dance boys" when you see her dancing after you beat the game.

  5. #505
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    lol you would. I will take my crap metal over this Persona-ish shit anyday.

  6. #506
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    The best baynoetta track isnt even on the soundtrack, its from the commercial.

  7. #507
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Hahahaha

  8. #508
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Domon I am disappoint.




  9. #509
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Bayhoenetta had a really square fuckin' head as a kid. Climatic battle was about the only good track that didn't have that usual vibe.

  10. #510
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner


  11. #511
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I've been fist pumpin my nuts off to that in my car. (Thanks Tyven)

    Hits hard on my pioneer premier 12's, makes the bitches wet as I cruise by.

  12. #512
    Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    7,075
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    For uncharted 2? Story was bland and predictable (or at least what I could figure out with the random jumping around). Graphics I don't care about, I grew up on rogue games. Same for VA unless it's just completely terrible. Controls were "meh" but the game made me super nausious due to the shitty camera work and I couldn't even physically play for more then 20 minutes without having to stop. The gameplay was not very interesting in the least. The stealth was boring, any shooting parts were boring. It was super linear, especially the climbing parts. I can go on if you'd like.
    The controls were "meh'? If I wanted Nathan to roll he would roll, same for shooting, climbing, jumping, throwing, taking cover, etc. So I don't know wtf you're talking about.

    If you get dizzy by playing the game you have bigger fish to fry. Besides, I don't remember the camera taking 360 degree shots as you ran around shooting shit.

    I can't comment on the other: stealth, boring shooting parts, because that's subjective. Even then it's kinda crazy to claim it was boring, in fact I thought this game was action packed; most people would agree with me.

    Linear? What did you expect, a sandbox game? Look at Bayonetta, hell even sandbox games are guilty of that if you look beyond the facade of side quests.

    I get you don't like strawberry ice cream, but to say it's shit is just plain stupid.

  13. #513
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    thanks for this

  14. #514
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Reminds me of Leftfield

  15. #515
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    For sure, theres another version that isnt dub step, but I thought this one sounded a little better. I honestly dont know what the fuck dubstep is because I dont listen to techno often.

  16. #516
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I haven't for years myself, but that's a fucking jam.

  17. #517
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,360
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
    The controls were "meh'? If I wanted Nathan to roll he would roll, same for shooting, climbing, jumping, throwing, taking cover, etc. So I don't know wtf you're talking about.
    It took me a good 45 minutes and one other person to get him to jump on this ledge I was supposed to jump on. I got on then was exploring and fell off because I couldn't tell what was jump-on-able. Plus I like exploring for secrets everywhere but I fell off and couldn't get back up. Eventually we gave up on how to do it and had to reload from the save and worked fine. What the fuck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
    If you get dizzy by playing the game you have bigger fish to fry. Besides, I don't remember the camera taking 360 degree shots as you ran around shooting shit.
    I don't like it when cameras do like they do in that game. The only other game to make me motion sick was fallout3. I'm not sure what really causes it other then the camera or maybe how the person I'm staring at moves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
    I can't comment on the other: stealth, boring shooting parts, because that's subjective. Even then it's kinda crazy to claim it was boring, in fact I thought this game was action packed; most people would agree with me.
    Stealth is fine when I have more then one way to do it. I remember being in some courtyard and there was only 1 way to go. I really tried going other ways or killing a few people to go from a different side but they game didn't like that and only wanted me to go the way they wanted me to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
    Linear? What did you expect, a sandbox game? Look at Bayonetta, hell even sandbox games are guilty of that if you look beyond the facade of side quests.
    I want to explore shit and find shit. Not explore a little bit and not find anything. Bayonetta did a decent job of this - tons of chests all over the place and the trial levels to find everywhere, demons souls did it much better, other games obviously are super in-depth with crazy secrets (which I like because I'm the type that goes everywhere. I didn't find too much in U2 except maybe one or so artifact per level. Unless things are super hidden somewhere beyond my level of congnition. But generally I tried jumping on everything and there was only 1 way to go with nothing everywhere else. But it was months ago and maybe I'm completely wrong/was too early in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
    I get you don't like strawberry ice cream, but to say it's shit is just plain stupid.
    I don't know. I mean I can understand why people like shooting games (which I can't stand one but) but I don't see how anyone can hold U2 to any kind of superior standard. Yeah graphics are nice, nothing wrong with the voice acting, everything else was kind of bland. When I get my ps3 back I'll give it another shot but I was at this jungle level trying to get this shiney thing on a tree for like half an hour and then I went to find a bunch of guys ready to shoot me and despite the fact Im in a jungle with a lot of climbable looking stuff theres just one way to go.

  18. #518
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I'd like to point out that these people are fucking evil for putting in the 'stay in the air for xxx amount of time by jumping on enemy heads' shit from DMC3 as Alfheim challenges.

  19. #519
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,001
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    I'd like to point out that these people are fucking evil for putting in the 'stay in the air for xxx amount of time by jumping on enemy heads' shit from DMC3 as Alfheim challenges.
    Dood, with the whip, that's like the easiest challenge ever

  20. #520
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Domon I am disappoint.
    Don't be.

Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bayonetta 2?
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2010-09-18, 20:07