Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 711
  1. #521
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kais View Post
    Dood, with the whip, that's like the easiest challenge ever
    I have the whip, go on.

  2. #522
    Murder machine with a motor in her nose
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    368
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Whip, grab guy, jump. repeat

  3. #523
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,001
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    I have the whip, go on.
    If I remember right, jump > hold P > jump
    Continue until you get an achievement/win

  4. #524
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    That's nonsense, Cally, you can bounce on their heads! Just make besties with one of them and bounce on that whore's head the entire time. If you accidentally kill him somehow, you'll just need to find someone else's face to hop on for a few.

  5. #525
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,808
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    So does anyone know what the last 2 things are on the accessory list? I have the climax braces and the bracelet of time, but my last 2 things are still "Coming soon". No idea what Im missing.

  6. #526
    alsohawks

    ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    5,960
    BG Level
    8

    Did you get the thing from Easy Mode? I believe there's an accessory for beating it on easy, hard, climax, and normal or above in 3 hours from a new game. Can't recall specifics since I did the cheater-cheater payphone thing.

  7. #527
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,808
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Whats the easy mode item called? I have the others you mentioned.

  8. #528
    Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,841
    BG Level
    8

    someone said the PS3 version of this game sucked. is it like ghostbusters-tier graphical disparities, a control thing, or nitpicking?

  9. #529
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    171
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    The graphics are a little darker than the 360 version, and there WAS a problem with horrendous load times for pretty much everything, like the pause function. But with a patch released yesterday, you can install data onto the system, making the load times as good as if not better than the 360 version now.
    If it's any consolation, I have the PS3 version and I think it's just fine.

    Ironic part is that Sony, not Sega, made the patch.

  10. #530
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Caiyuo View Post
    That's nonsense, Cally, you can bounce on their heads! Just make besties with one of them and bounce on that whore's head the entire time. If you accidentally kill him somehow, you'll just need to find someone else's face to hop on for a few.
    The actual act of jumping on them kills them from what I can tell, the shoe-guns fire when she pushes off. Thanks for the info on the whip move, will try that tonight.

  11. #531
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellimist View Post
    Ironic part is that Sony, not Sega, made the patch.
    That's sad

  12. #532
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Cool I mentioned that a page back.

  13. #533
    ♥ Neliel ♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,834
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Whats the easy mode item called? I have the others you mentioned.
    Immortal Marionette.

  14. #534
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Oh god, the PS3 update is fucking beautiful. It makes Bayonetta everything I want it to be and more.

  15. #535
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Please Explain? I bet this patch is the fix that was discussed 7 weeks prior to it coming out and it just took them a little longer to get out and of course sony had to fix it.

  16. #536
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    What's there to explain? The patch came out (yesterday, I'm late) and made PS3 Bayonetta less sucky.

  17. #537
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Did they fix the fps droppage that was complained about, or was it just the loading, that, maybe clarify was a better term to use.

  18. #538
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Too bad the patch didn't come out for release, I would of loved to of gotten the game for PS3 instead of xbax
    Spoiler: show
    Trophies > achievements

  19. #539
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Cool, the posts are still there even when you get back?

  20. #540
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Did they fix the fps droppage that was complained about, or was it just the loading, that, maybe clarify was a better term to use.
    Oh, it was to fix the horrendous load times.

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bayonetta 2?
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2010-09-18, 20:07