Page 100 of 140 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 1981 to 2000 of 2799

Thread: E3 09     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1981
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

  2. #1982
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelan? View Post
    wooow, that came out of the blue. I guess that answers questions about "Rapture" though

    edit: and damn yeah, I nearly forgot. He just said it's coming in 2010 didnt he?
    I think i heard that also... but i dunno... FFXIII and a new FF mmo in the same year!?!?
    I guess it would be around 2010, since they have been working on rapture for YEARS now

  3. #1983
    Tyven's Xbax Fren
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,736
    BG Level
    6
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    ^

  4. #1984
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,761
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Sony just the whole E3.

  5. #1985
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Dude can't even hit the balls

  6. #1986
    ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,967
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    The moment I saw the hume i called it to my roomate haha. I was like "damn this looks like XI..:" Then i saw the back of the galka... was like "wait wut"

    Good play Sony haha

  7. #1987
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,578
    BG Level
    7

    Dude be gangsta...

  8. #1988
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    The 3+? characters standing at the cliff looked so FF11 haha.

  9. #1989
    Sponsored by Orton
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,517
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Sony just the whole E3.
    ^

    They should've ended with FF13 and FF14.

  10. #1990
    Xavier
    Guest

    Video looked cool.

  11. #1991
    ▲
    ▲▲

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,801
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Pikarya Saisei
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Sony fucking wins hands down this year. Noone even came close. My god, its beautiful.

  12. #1992
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,242
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    My mistake, I didn't catch that 14 was the new MMO. Failed right there. I have zero interest in any new MMO and I highly doubt that 14 Online will even dent the WoW giant.


    Edit: Then again, this is a FFXI forum so...

  13. #1993
    Paging Dr. Nat
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,800
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Natallon Docere
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiker View Post
    ^

    They should've ended with FF13 and FF14.
    agreed

  14. #1994
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    The moment I saw the hume i called it to my roomate haha. I was like "damn this looks like XI..:" Then i saw the back of the galka... was like "wait wut"

    Good play Sony haha
    It did look like a hume... carry over data!?
    Unheard of!

  15. #1995
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,565
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...3959981221.jpg

    so, you heard about FF14 also.

  16. #1996
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,144
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I wonder if they'll do like Everquest 2 and let your port your XI accounts over to IV.

  17. #1997
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,090
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    By the way, how about them motion sensors?!

    Yep, nobody cares about the rest of the conference

  18. #1998
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    One version of ff14 for everyone who posted 'WTF FF14' in this thread.

    Mark my words.

  19. #1999
    Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,339
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    That's hella accurate though. Makes you wonder if they can put this into some REAL games

  20. #2000
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,021
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

    I wonder if they'll do like Everquest 2 and let your port your XI accounts over to IV.
    would be the only way id ever go back.

Page 100 of 140 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast