Wow the map creator for this is ingenius
Wow the map creator for this is ingenius
Hoping the new motion sensor controller comes in a pack of 4 or so so game designers can assume at least two per person, since the thing requires the $40 Playstation Eye already.
Mod racer map creation reminds me of far cry 2's
This game actually has some pretty nice features
I've just been sold on PS3 and I'll be getting a new computer to play on once the specs for XIV are announced. I'll admit, I bought it hook, line and sinker.
This looks pretty neat.
Eurogamer's conference blog quotes "will be the only console you can play it on when it launches in 2010". So sounds like it will be on PC as well, and possibly Xbox 360.
Sony wins E3 again, suck it nintenfags
Sony absolutely blew the competition away with this presentation.
Again? I thought MS won last year because of FF13. E308 poll says MS too.
oh snap icoooo
TEAM ICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Nitsuj, I wouldn't rush out yet. 13 was supposed to be exclusive. And honestly if you already have the game running on a PS3, it's so easy to port to the Xbox, but not so vice versa. Anyway, I'd just hold off and wait until closer to release.
Edit: Also don't be surprised when Facebook is on your PS3. Facebook already said they want to be on other consoles and not exclusive to the 360.
ohh nice Last Guardian
ICO!?
team ico time
New Team Ico game?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.