Page 110 of 140 FirstFirst ... 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 ... LastLast
Results 2181 to 2200 of 2799

Thread: E3 09     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #2181
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Don't think anyone's live streaming it though

  2. #2182
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    140
    BG Level
    3

    Sony's conference was amazing. They never fail to amaze me every year at E3. Sony and Microsoft have probably caused a panic attack in Nintendo's offices now, lol. It was awesome when Kojima emphasized that MGS Peace Maker is the real MGS sequel. I wish they had a little video or something for Rockstar's game and an estimated release time for GT5. I probably wont be getting FF14 due to PS3 limitations :D

  3. #2183
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    There is no video stream of SE. Live blogs and summaries only.

  4. #2184
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,552
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    There is no video stream of SE. Live blogs and summaries only.
    That'll do.

  5. #2185
    Xavier
    Guest

    Sony had a couple of "ah not this shit again" moments (motion control, trip down memory lane), but on the whole they seemed to finally remember what gaming was about: games. I was really happy to see near endless montages of upcoming games, a few of which looked spectacular.

    They also managed to give me the only (!) moment of the three conferences with the FFXIV announcement, especially when they said it was due in 2010.

  6. #2186
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    Sony had a couple of "ah not this shit again" moments (motion control, trip down memory lane), but on the whole they seemed to finally remember what gaming was about: games. I was really happy to see near endless montages of upcoming games, a few of which looked spectacular.

    They also managed to give me the only (!) moment of the three conferences with the FFXIV announcement, especially when they said it was due in 2010.
    Agreed. I didn't get a (!) moment during Microsoft or Nintendo really. Sony gave me a couple, and a few laughs as well with stuff going on. They had awkward moments with the translator early on, but they handled it quite well.

    IIRC, I think one of Squeenix's 'unknown games' was Front Mission.

  7. #2187
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    329
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Im so glad i own xbox and ps3, ive always had faith in sony, people questioned me buying a ps3, but now i know why... the 360 has been out way longer than the ps3, in comparison its in its infancy, but the progress they are making over microsoft in the time span is insane.

    Ive always known my ps3 would be my baby for the next 4-5 years starting sometime after 2010, afterall it stands well above the 360 in technical comparisons.

    I love both my consoles, and it will be a sad day when the 360 gets pushed in the closet, only to be taken out for exclusive titles....

  8. #2188
    Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,339
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    I'm trying to find any clips of the motion control part of the presentation. Want to show the gf lol

    GDI i hate youtube. Why would you record E3 on your 12inch 1995 Toshiba Tube tv and upload it to the internet. Noone wants to see that crap

  9. #2189
    Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,841
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Well at least Sony has some games to play after what, almost 3 years? By some I mean more than 1 or 2 games a year. I think I've owned 5 or 6 total PS3 games since it's been out, compared to over 40 360 games. Granted, a lot of those were on both systems, I just prefer getting them for 360 cause the majority of my friends are on there. I'm glad there is finally some good stuff to look forward to.

    Actually, both MS and PS3 both have a good deal of stuff to look forward too. Some nice PSP Stuff as well. I think today convinced me to sell my Wii, new Metroid or not. Nintendo just doesn't have it anymore.

    Also; I hate SE for introducing another online FF. -_-

  10. #2190
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    If SE's conference isn't streamed.. will the usual sites (IGN, ect...) have video's of whats been shown?

  11. #2191
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    I don't own a 360 or a ps3. I didn't see anything from MS that would make me want a 360, but I think I have to get a ps3 when these games release. Sony's conference owned MS and Nin.

    I'll probably give ff14 a try, but i'm quitting it as soon as SE's pulls any bullshit.

  12. #2192
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    If SE's conference isn't streamed.. will the usual sites (IGN, ect...) have video's of whats been shown?
    Most likely, GT for sure, and Kotaku too, not sure about the others, but id imagine.

  13. #2193
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    live show coverage of games beetles right now
    E3 09 Live Video Game Demos at GameSpot

  14. #2194
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    FUCK YEAR PERFECT DARK ON XBLA

  15. #2195
    Queen of the Pity Party
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,743
    BG Level
    9

    I normally don't give a shit about E3, but... FFXIV Online and Golden Sun 3 have made me almost wet my pants. I'm so glad Final Fantasy seems to be heading back to more traditional roots and straying away from the sci-fi bullshit of FFXIII.

  16. #2196
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnell View Post
    FUCK YEAR PERFECT DARK ON XBLA
    FUck perfect dark....


    give me some golden eye, with online multiplayer!

  17. #2197
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Left 4 Dead 2 up on the live show right now guy from valve

  18. #2198
    Pro
    Pro is offline
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Bryant Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

    I only keep around my 360 for MW2 and shooters...but my PS3 is looking sexier as time moves on :< Great Sony conference from what I read, wish I watched the whole keynote though....I think they have something going on @ Home later tonight though...might be worth a glance after work.

  19. #2199
    Myr said I should dodge roll
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,061
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Official site for FFXIV

    FINAL FANTASY XIV

  20. #2200
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,565
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Left 4 Dead 2 up on the live show right now guy from valve
    Link me ! exclamation point 1

Page 110 of 140 FirstFirst ... 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 ... LastLast