Hope there's a new Zelda for the Wii, not just DS.
how long till nintendo conference?
50 minutes
I hope gamespot doesn't go to hell
Nintendo Press Conference - E3 09 Live Video Game Demos at GameSpot
Nintendo can I get Pikmin 3?
I hope they announce something that I can justify my purchase of the Wii.
I expect Nintendo to continue their trend of gimmicky games for the casual gamers, that's their market and they're making a killing, why go any way else?
Your common sense market logistics have no place on an online forum! How dare you!
In all honesty, this years E3 seems to be a reboot of some sorts to the public. It's just a pity nearly everything exciting was leaked ahead of time. Along with the fact we pretty much know what we're looking for at the moment in each consoles lifespan, it doesn't seem to be as exciting this year. (imo that is)
Just woke up for this. I don't think Nintendo can do worse than Ubisoft, but we shall see! Seriously hoping for a new console Zelda that doesn't involve trains or boats or any other gimmick.
I have to go to work during Sony's press conference, which makes me sad![]()
Starting
soon
and Day 2 Begins... well I guess not until 11 tbh
HEREEEEEEEEEEE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
/mario voice
ugh this dumb bitch again
aaannndddddd.... their intro alrdy reaked of casual
Yaaay
Aww fuck cammie again
Stare harder at the teleprompter, lady