-
ExcaliMod
Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!
-
OMFG CLASSIC ATB UPDATED SYSTEM. ITS JUST LIKE FF8
*FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP*
-
ODINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
-
ODINDSFCVBHXDHGH B
edit: awwwwwww
-
-
FFXIII gameplay: Odin Summon: Shitting pants... brb.
-
HOLY SHIT, my eyes just watered in pure excitement
-
-
-
omgogmomgospgmnoaiphfdaispIDNA;DJAKdfja
ITS OVER? NOOOOOOOOO (cap's cause im dissapointed now... such a tease....)
-
Master of blackface Range Rover beer bottle throwing.
-
Conejita's Jolly
Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.
Meh, I'll stick w/ Vs, thx.
-
-
I'm not safe on my island
Nikkei will still get me.
Did they summon? I couldn't see shit.
-
lol black dudes voice is so stereotypical. Looked nice, Odin is hawt.
-
This isnt going so well guys.
Anyone have a trailer for it? I missed it.
-
Xbox exclusive time and the feed dies......
-
Master of blackface Range Rover beer bottle throwing.
-
hey look. shadow complex. its like ultra lame mgs
-