Shooters, Tweens, Racers.. whats next? Boy I hope it's Puzzle.
Shooters, Tweens, Racers.. whats next? Boy I hope it's Puzzle.
This explain the delay on GT5 then? Pretty cool they have drift racing in this one though.
lol, this is awesome, translator is terrible
Why can't they just find some Asian actors to stand in as presenters at E3? Having a bullshit translator always seemed tacky, lame, and wastes my god damn trailer time.
A full sized Gran Turismo...fuck I'd buy that PSP just for that. Endless gameplay there.
dudes seriously gonna fucking cry lol
Haha. Yeah, needs moar awesome translators. Get with GT5!![]()
This is so awkward.
Dude looks like he has pneumonia.
Am i the only one distracted by the fact they've spent 90% of the time talking instead of showing games. My roommate and I cant get off this subject even though they are talking about a potentially cool game... This is fucking frustrating. Come on sony i was crossing my fingers for you and your putting people asleep./
The dude seems to be translating right on the spot lol.
GT Pokemon!
He's going to run out of writing pad.
is this gran turismo psp thing over yet?
Yeah, guy looks like the only JP player in a pick up NA Divine Might run...lol
Hes playing sudoku with that pen.
Seriously wtf am I watching lol?
The pen and pad guys is awesome, I wonder if he's even getting it right. Maybe that's why the other guy is looks like he's tweaked.
Whats wrong with the translator lol? He's doing his job, and doing it fast and efficent.