Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61
  1. #21
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    122
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Worst of all is people thinking others have an urge to shout how much EXP they obtained at the end.

    Grats to Siren!

  2. #22
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakson View Post
    Since when the fuck did Starcade start writing SE's announcements?

    Also,



    Trading your relics for Besieged victories since 2006!
    Frankly, I forgot that Ragnarok was even a server.

  3. #23
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,744
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Freijah View Post
    When I was playing on Xbox, it appeared to be programmed specificly to have me play from begining to 1 minute before the end, then lock me up just at the right time so I'd miss points, but still have put in a full workload.

    Now I am on PC again, but I bare such a grudge I've only got back once because I recently needed a Revitiliser. That's it.
    Happens to me on PC also, everytime. I stopped going.

  4. #24
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,659
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Haven't been to Besieged often since Campaign came out but Congratulations to Siren none the less

    Lakshmi had a good record till the Eidolic Qufeel Jas decided to detonate inside the Astral Candy room pre nerf.

  5. #25
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,324
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakson View Post
    Since when the fuck did Starcade start writing SE's announcements?

    Also,



    Trading your relics for Besieged victories since 2006!
    Maybe they are all just self-funding relics with Imperial Goldpieces and a flood of Siren relics will hit in about 10 years!

  6. #26
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,631
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

    Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    itt: servers whose citizens actually give a shit about Besieged.
    We're obviously doing it wrong. Considering our LS had people last LVL8 Trolls healing Gurfurlur on purpose to make sure we could fight him to progress the LS Yagrush, lolz.

  7. #27

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,389
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Needs more Kral.

  8. #28
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,421
    BG Level
    7

    does that guy who's name i cant remember still /sh everything during besieged? all i remember is he was a monk in IN and he always yelled at me whenever i cast anything on the big troll people. he was definitely a serpent general irl

  9. #29
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    903
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Lrak Sevenspears
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvinho View Post
    Needs more Kral.
    ;D

    Get me a reasonably geared PLD account and consider 'it' done.

  10. #30
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    915
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalius View Post
    does that guy who's name i cant remember still /sh everything during besieged? all i remember is he was a monk in IN and he always yelled at me whenever i cast anything on the big troll people. he was definitely a serpent general irl
    you must mean Doomcky, I think he finally mellowed out on being the 6th serpent general of retardness. I personally don't touch besiege much anymore but it's my understanding that a few other retards picked up Doom's flag.

  11. #31
    Blue Magic is Best Magic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,215
    BG Level
    8

    Nah the worst is when people feel the need to say "wow lol I was only in besiged for "x" minutes and I got "x" exp!!!"

  12. #32
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    185
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Norgannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyte View Post
    Frankly, I forgot that Ragnarok was even a server.

    Good, we like it that way.

  13. #33
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    65
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Woohoo for us..lol. I was in besieged for Sirens 1000th win. Yeah, I know compared to the many other server's accomplishments, "2000 besieged wins" isn't a very big deal. But not every server can have the kool titles like "Most relics banned for duping" or "Largest RMT profiting server". If SE wants to shine a litle light on us thats cool. But don't hate just because your server doesn't care to win.

    Also, there was a ton of people that tried to make us lose besieged when server transfers was first available. Didn't do any good though

  14. #34
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,528
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Lightbringer

    " /shout HOW MUCH TIME IS LEFT? "



    Seriously? Rage.

  15. #35
    Beholder of Methane
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    817
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalius View Post
    does that guy who's name i cant remember still /sh everything during besieged? all i remember is he was a monk in IN and he always yelled at me whenever i cast anything on the big troll people. he was definitely a serpent general irl
    Yes, Doomcky still does

  16. #36
    29 in magical dog years
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,039
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Jackson Junior
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    " /shout HOW MUCH TIME IS LEFT? "
    This is so much more applicable since E3.

  17. #37
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    108
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Whoo Siren go~

    Really we have no life... lol

  18. #38
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,514
    BG Level
    6

    Congrats Siren Very cool seeing SE acknowledge more player achievements.

  19. #39
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    738
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Honestly I wish they'd take this opportunity to make besieged not count for anything or just stop it altogether. Its getting really annoying keeping this up...

  20. #40
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    If I was on siren I'd try to make em lose. >.>
    Good luck, we must have a crack team of JPs (or someone) who do nothing but Besieged every time it's up cause there's always the same people in there making sure we win. I enjoy my sanction bonuses, but I don't know how it feels to be without them.

    Admittedly Doomcky was pretty useful when Besieged was new and didn't have all these crazy temporary items that make you Hulk-like and able to stomp bad guys like nobody's business. I haven't noticed anyone pretending to be the 6th Serpent General (of retardedness) since he quit doing that. I think Siren's just so comfortable with working together in besieged now that no one needs to bother 'leading'.

    I don't think it's even that we have a lot of people every Besieged. Most people on Siren really don't give a fuck. We're perfectly capable of winning against any of the hordes with 300 or fewer people in Al Zhabi (while keeping all of the generals alive). *shrug* Maybe it's cause the server as a whole got trained so well early on XD who knows.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2009-06-25, 07:34
  2. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 2009-03-14, 10:36
  3. Undefeated Besieged.
    By Myanth in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 2006-09-21, 00:24
  4. Siren World Pass Please...
    By DarkMistSkeleton in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2005-08-16, 09:15