Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 910
  1. #221
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,182
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    From Facebook

    Coheed and Cambria

    Issue 2 of The Amory Wars, In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 is in stores on Wednesday.
    I bought the first Issue btw, I want to scan/upload it so you guys can read it since no one seems to have found it online yet. I'll probably end up buying Issue 2 also

  2. #222
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,389
    BG Level
    10

    I would be indebted to you. Shop I checked doesn't have it and still haven't seen online.

  3. #223
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,389
    BG Level
    10

    Fuck yes, they're coming to the Norva!

  4. #224
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    you live in norfolk? I DID NOT KNOW WE WERE VIRGINIA BROS

  5. #225
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,389
    BG Level
    10


  6. #226
    YOU ARE SEARED
    Dungeon Master of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,453
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Man, Richmond and Norfolk are so far away

  7. #227
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,389
    BG Level
    10

    submitted contest entry, and now we wait

  8. #228
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    Fuck yes, they're coming to the Norva!
    Heh, I'll be at the Norva on the 25th for Tegan & Sara and Hesta Prynn. How is that venue? I've heard of it before but never been.

  9. #229
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,389
    BG Level
    10

    kinda smallish. I haven't been anywhere else recently to compare it, but yeah. also I think they don't allow moshing (if that's your thing), although I may be thinking of somewhere else.

  10. #230
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I don't think mosh pits break out at T&S shows very often so that's cool. Smaller is better as far as I'm concerned as well. Just hope they have decent lighting.

  11. #231
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,389
    BG Level
    10

    I was just mentioning in general. lighting seemed ok but wasn't really paying attention last time I was there

  12. #232
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I can't help but notice, it's what I do for a living lol. Hell, when I watch a video of concert footage or a TV show with a studio set I spend half the time trying to see what kind of gear they're using and how.

  13. #233
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Bumping this for the Neverender show. It's a full album set of SSTB and an acoustic set.

    Code:
    APRIL
    
    08 Kansas City, MO - Midland Theater
    09 Dallas, TX - Palladium
    11 Austin, TX - Stubbs
    12 Houston, TX - Warehouse Live
    14 Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle
    15 Tampa, FL - Jannus Live
    18 Charlotte, NC - Fillmore
    19 Baltimore, MD - Rams Head Live
    20 Washington, DC - 9:30 Club
    22 Sayreville, NJ - Starland Ballroom
    25 Boston, MA - House of Blues
    26 Philadelphia, PA - Electric Factory
    27 Toronto, ON - Kool Haus
    29 Detroit, MI - Royal Oak Music Theater
    30 Chicago, IL - House of Blues
    
    
    MAY
    
    02 Denver, CO - Ogden Theater
    03 Salt Lake City, UT - In the Venue
    05 Seattle, WA - Showbox Sodo
    06 Portland, OR - Roseland Theater
    07 Oakland, CA - Fox Theater
    09 Tempe, AZ - Marquee Theater
    10 San Diego, CA - House of Blues
    11 Los Angeles - Club Nokia

    http://www.coheedandcambria.com/us/sstb

  14. #234
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    GOING TO ROCK MY FACE OFF OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ROCK AND ROLL AND ROLL AND ROCK

    ME AND MY STAR MATTHEW GOODNIGHT

  15. #235
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,182
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    GOING TO ROCK MY FACE OFF OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ROCK AND ROLL AND ROLL AND ROCK

    ME AND MY STAR MATTHEW GOODNIGHT

    oh my god hahahaha

    Um yeah I'm fucking pumped for this, Boston? Thank you!

    SCREAM LOOOOUUUUDD SCREAM SAYONARA OH OH OHO SWEET JOSEPHINE WILL YOU FOLLOW(fuck) ME BACK HOME??

    don't let them scare you

  16. #236
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,182
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Spoiler: show



    woooot fuck yes. I wont be anywhere near the front this time but that's ok I'm pumped I get to be at a neverender concert. going to be legendary

  17. #237
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    nice bro. I got tix last week for the DC show. super super pumped. wondering what the acoustic set consists of

  18. #238
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,182
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I was under the impression they were going to play the full SSTB album electric, and then play the whole album again Acoustic. But upon looking at the poster again, just saying Acoustic set, has me doubting what I thought before. Which is a bummer because I was kinda looking forward to hearing SSTB acoustic.

  19. #239
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    I wasn't clear when initially posting it sorry. That was what I thought at first but read over their FB page posting and figured it out.

    In any case it will be a great show.

  20. #240
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    DC show was last night. soooo fucking awesome.

    Iron Fist is an epic epic epic song. I cant wait till their is a studio version. I am so jeally of everyone that still gets to go

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast