It's safe to say it wasn't "Put down the fork."I just read the weights backwards...wtf was Timmy thinking?
It's safe to say it wasn't "Put down the fork."I just read the weights backwards...wtf was Timmy thinking?
well atleast he didnt shit his pants this time around
I heard he was bleeding ice cream from his mouth.
Oh Tim Sylvia, how you have fallen lol. Next up, a try out on the Ultimate Fighter.
Theres a small strikeforce card on tonight with a few interesting fights that should be streamable. Tomorrow is the TUF 9 finale card
Lightweight bout: Diego Sanchez vs. Clay Guida
Welterweight Finale bout: DaMarques Johnson vs. James Wilks
Lightweight Finale bout: Andre Winner vs. Ross Pearson
Welterweight bout: Chris Lytle vs. Kevin Burns
Lightweight bout: Joe Stevenson vs. Nate Diaz
Preliminary card
Lightweight bout: Melvin Guillard vs. Gleison Tibau
Welterweight bout: Brad Blackburn vs. Edgar Garcia
Light Heavyweight bout: Mike Ciesnolevicz vs. Tomasz Drwal
Welterweight bout: Nick Osipczak vs. Frank Lester
Lightweight bout: Jason Dent vs. Cameron Dollar
Main card non tuf fights are all quite interesting
Lightweight bout: Diego Sanchez vs. Clay Guida
Welterweight Finale bout: DaMarques Johnson vs. James Wilks
Lightweight Finale bout: Andre Winner vs. Ross Pearson
Welterweight bout: Chris Lytle vs. Kevin Burns
Lightweight bout: Joe Stevenson vs. Nate Diaz
Preliminary card
Lightweight bout: Melvin Guillard vs. Gleison Tibau
Welterweight bout: Brad Blackburn vs. Edgar Garcia
Light Heavyweight bout: Mike Ciesnolevicz vs. Tomasz Drwal
Welterweight bout: Nick Osipczak vs. Frank Lester
Lightweight bout: Jason Dent vs. Cameron Dollar
really wish guillard vs tibau was on the main card. hopefully there are some quick finishes and the air it to fill time.
Show about to start.
EDIT: Figured I'd bump this to keep a convo going for those who are watching.
god damn the ground work in diaz vs stevenson is amazing. wish this was a 5 rounder
his (nate's) guillotine escape in the first round was awesome. stevensons ear is all sorts of fucked up, look at that thing
edit: nvm im retarded, his mouth guard is on his ear lololol
also, did anyone follow Bellator? that shit was awesome, great finishes all season long, hopefully season 2 will be just as good or better.
that shit talking fest was pretty funny btw, but I'm surprised they didn't get warnings for that
I would find it funny if this lightweight finale ends with a draw
Who was doing the shit talking, I missed it
I think that fight will be a split decision