Mala I sent you a PM.
Mala I sent you a PM.
New flavor of the month?![]()
In the notes you put you are going to shadowbind during mnk and sam two hours. I can confirm from my LS attempts this does not work because he will draw in whoever has hate if he can not reach you. I'm not even saying if your out of casting range, if your out of melee range he will draw you in. My tanks where getting drawin before getting more than 5' away.
Well, I tried to get Mala all set up to stream, but some problems have arisen due to an older WebCam Max install that I don't know how to repair. He'll be able to stream but the stream quality will be mediocre (very illegible text.) If someone is willing to loan me an account, I'll log on that.
Yaaaaaawn, awake and F5'ing. Gogogogo.
Oh, when is this taking place? <_>
Edit: Like, time, not day...obviously today. =<
So.....right now!
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9731/94655255.gif
It's starting right about now. Also, it's been determined that XP 64 is the reason why Mala's stream won't be fully functional. Good effort for trying I suppose.
'Won't be fully functional' meaning 'won't be up'?
It'll probably be up you just won't be able to read shit. The problem lies in the webcam max capture drivers not working properly on XP64. They're unable to export the video stream to Flash Media Encoder and thus he can only use uStream's built in stream capturing mama-jama. It works, but it's not pretty and doesn't optimize his bandwidth in the most remote sense.
Well, here it is. As Mojo said, can't get text very readable.
FFXI on USTREAM: FFXI, Awesomeland vs AV. How-to
Don't worry guys, UStream basic is one hell of a lot more than nothing.
Thanks for streaming ^^
edit: you may actually need to stream a little lower quality, it's lagging pretty hard (could be just me, maybe someone else can comment?)
THE EXCITEMENT AND ADVENTURE INTO THE UNKNOWN HAS BEGUN
It's not lagging that badly for me, then again not much is going on, looks like about 15FPS. I wish this little Ad+ would get the hell out so I could at least pretend to read the logs.
AV pop, F5
Survived a chainspell, meteor just wiped a few people.
God damn these uStream ads are annoying. I need to find another place for video streams that can handle FME and doesn't put adds right over the stream.