Told yall suckas 2 pages ago, hot boxing with God.
Best thread I've been a part of since 2007
I still have both Gundam battle assault games on ps1 and I loved this MKIII
http://i42.tinypic.com/9bd7wz.jpg
Another contender, forgot to mention this one earlier...
How does it feel to know there are more than a couple of Gundams that can take down your precious psycho gundam with ease?
MSN-04 Sazabi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As far as enemy suits go I was always a huge fan of the Gouf.
For Mobile Armors let's not forget BIG ZAM, America should build a 1:1 this to counter Japan.
Sazabi, Say Hi to Epyon gundam for me
Whats the one where there are lions and they form into a robot? That was an american show, was it not? We should build that guy. Go team America, bigger and badder than anyone else.
Just because of Insancecyclone's sig, and the topic itself....someone with the photoshop skills should make a Translator Dude piloting a Gundam pic. That would so make my day.