Alright PC 2 hours away. Woo. I'll be busy then. Fuckers.
Alright PC 2 hours away. Woo. I'll be busy then. Fuckers.
YES i'll get to play this before work!
w00t its done. Time for a match! XD
So anyone know bout the PS3 version?
This whole web-based menu for this game is pretty slick. Played a quick game and shit runs pretty smooth for me at that 720p setting (cant change).
Let's get a lobby going later tonight on the master race. Peace XD
anyone know password for caspian border or server browser![]()
I'm hearing right now the PC password is videokilledtheradiostar, but it only works on certain servers.
originID = NinjaSYXX
where am i supposed to change the graphic settings for this game? windowed mode is annoying too but i'mma try the alt+enter method lol.
When you get in game just hit Esc then options.
----------
I downloaded it, but it crashed after awhile and I noticed my CPU got up to 69c (amd), got worried and checked my CPU fan... found out its broken. fml
Probably going to run a floor fan on the CPU till a new one can get shipped out here (probably next wednesday)
Any one doing this on brobox? =(
I really, really wish I could access any sort of menu without being spawned and wasting everyone's time.
Looks like the beta opens up for everyone in a few minutes, time for me to log off lol.
nerd....rage....building.....psn store...down.
Why did they have to pick rush for the beta? People don't seem to realize that when the M-Com station is beeping, you have to go deactivate it. /rage watching team mates literally run away from a station they're supposed to be defending. Anyway, I'm on brobox "Jack and Bears"
Nobody understands teamwork.
just added you on origin nitsuki, still downloading the beta atm.
my origin id is djzombie83
anyone else on pc post your tag and we can try to get a giant group of bger's that do understand teamwork
oh and i guess they did update ati drivers for bf3.
(nvidia 32 bit - nvidia 64 bit - ati)
you can find these links at the top of the battlefield game page too(the one you use to launch games)
wat is a teamwrk
downloading now on pc, ill dl ps3 one later
Man, fuck whoever says this game doesn't capture BF's spirit. This game fucking rocks the shit out of MW or BFBC.