Page 33 of 154 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 3071

Thread: Battlefield 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #641
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Getting off until later tonight. I'll accept the apps when I get back on.

  2. #642
    Chram
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,699
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Nours Sruon
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    We have distributed a server side update with the following changes:

    - Terrain destruction disabled, because it causes problems with people crawling around under the map. We have a proper fix for this in the retail game, but chose to simply disable it for the OB
    - Preround is fully activated: 8 players required to transition from preround to in-game; when 8 players are reached, the start-timer is set to 10 seconds
    - Fixes for the most common game server crashes reported over the past 48 hours
    - Fixes for end-of-round progress reporting to Battlelog (so players will see their progress more detailed on Battlelog)

    The RSPs have been instructed to deploy before Fri Sep 30th, 0800 UTC (when it impacts players the least).

    Downtime should be minimal.
    Keep 'em coming DICE.

  3. #643
    Onto plan B...
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    913
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    What browser is supported again? I've tried Firefox, Chrome, and IE9 (lol). What the fuck do I have to use, Safari?

  4. #644
    F5 Like A Boss.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,396
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

    I'm using Chrome.

    Anyways, let's fucking do this shit right here right now! BG AASSSSSSEEEEEEMMMMMMBBBBBLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!

  5. #645
    Onto plan B...
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    913
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I can't even connect to a server on PC. I think this browser based thing is absolutely terrible. I might just have to download to my PS3 to try this thing out...

  6. #646
    F5 Like A Boss.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,396
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

    Where do I apply for this BG group?

    Edit: Nvm. Submitted app.

  7. #647
    F5 Like A Boss.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,396
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

    lol cant connect to any servers.

  8. #648
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    137
    BG Level
    3
    FFXIV Character
    Kaster Aubain
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    /noob on

    1st BF game for me, need some control basics for PS3... no button maps = ghey

    run/crouch/aim/shoot/knife/grenade is all good, but can't seem to figure out how to deploy ammo/med kit or pick one up (assuming picking up is auto as long as you arent full?)

    So far seems like the circle button does nothing aside from arming the objective? menus are clunky, but I guess I'll get used to them

    Found it:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/playsta...og/6193188563/
    I guess "gadgets" are the kits

  9. #649
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,688
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I can't even bind my default FPS config because the fucking config panel doesn't want to place 'V' where I want it. Also, you cannot bind to mouse buttons, at all... nniiiiicccceeee

  10. #650
    F5 Like A Boss.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,396
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

    Where the hell is the configurations? Oo

  11. #651
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,232
    BG Level
    6

    Press Esc while in a match I guess? That's where vid config is anyway.

  12. #652
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,581
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    no toggle aim =(

    also apped for the platoon

  13. #653
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    710
    BG Level
    5

    Anyone have a PW for Caspian boarder?

    Also; loving this game so far. So fucking good.

  14. #654
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,658
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Beta drivers do not get along well with MSI afterburner on my setup

  15. #655
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    739
    BG Level
    5

    eatin some dindin then jumpin on for a couple hours, lets rawk

    edit: pc, name is Gekiiiiiii

    sent friend invs to everyone i believe

  16. #656
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,891
    BG Level
    10

    Last password was shoppingcartsarefuntoride but I couldn't get in a all servers were full.

  17. #657
    #Despair
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,949
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    "The connection to EA Online has been lost" when trying to start matchmaking. No one on the 360 beta can get into a game; I don't know how EA fucks up this bad.

  18. #658
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Yup. Getting that on 360. Downloading it for PS3 now as well.

  19. #659
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,097
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    applied to bluegartr platoon, ArcXI

  20. #660
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    655
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    applied for the platoon, Kononeko

Page 33 of 154 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Battlefield 2142
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 2011-02-17, 19:35