Page 66 of 154 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
Results 1301 to 1320 of 3071

Thread: Battlefield 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1301
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,103
    BG Level
    7

    I've had a little trouble joining rooms, but once I'm in its fine. Ps3 btw.

  2. #1302
    MOST RAD.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,665
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Is there a way to cycle weapons? cause i really don't want to play with a button corresponding to each weapon/gadget

  3. #1303
    Tamale Baby
    Groundskeeper of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    698
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Done with Campaign! shit was kinda hard on Normal. anyway app sent to BG platoon JonnyF88

  4. #1304
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    320
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Is pc and ps3 having as many matchmaking and disconnect problems as brobox?
    not really only had 1 connection problem and 1 disconnect.

    But they need to do something about the aiming.... shit is all over the place, it was right in the beta

  5. #1305
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
    i saw it mentioned earlier but anybody getting the random color screen flashes? mine flashes green every now and then for a milisecond
    I mentioned it earlier. It's orange flashes for me. Doesn't happen on every map though.

  6. #1306
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Man there are some really sick Jet pilots out there. Took me forever to unlock my heat seeking missles cause every time I got in the air, this guy was able to gun me down in 2-3 seconds regardless of what I did. I pulled every stop, couldn't do shit.

    Needs to grab me a new Joystick.

  7. #1307
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,933
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Serefina Solfyre
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    Done with Campaign! shit was kinda hard on Normal. anyway app sent to BG platoon JonnyF88
    I too finished it in practically one sitting on Normal! Very fun campaign though the ending leaves a bit to be desired. Night Shift was by far the hardest mission...

  8. #1308
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,103
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Man there are some really sick Jet pilots out there. Took me forever to unlock my heat seeking missles cause every time I got in the air, this guy was able to gun me down in 2-3 seconds regardless of what I did. I pulled every stop, couldn't do shit.

    Needs to grab me a new Joystick.
    The guns on the jets sucks. I was chasing a guy for five minutes, pretty much point blank and it only showed a little black smoke. Finally figured it out though.

    Just shot down 7 jets in one round and an assist on another, all with machine gun. So yeah, I should always be the jet pilot because I suck at everything else lol.

  9. #1309
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,933
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Serefina Solfyre
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Oh, and I'm having no connection issues whatsoever on PC :O no lag or aiming issues either. It's super smooth at the moment.

  10. #1310
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Game living up to expectations then? For PC at least?

  11. #1311
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliseos View Post
    The guns on the jets sucks. I was chasing a guy for five minutes, pretty much point blank and it only showed a little black smoke. Finally figured it out though.

    Just shot down 7 jets in one round and an assist on another, all with machine gun. So yeah, I should always be the jet pilot because I suck at everything else lol.
    This dude would kill me within 2-3 seconds of seeing me, it was insane. With the guns no less. Sometimes I'd barely get off the ground.

  12. #1312
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,905
    BG Level
    10

    I'm having a blast. Literally.

  13. #1313
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,658
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Every server that I've joined that had Tehran Highway had massive latency spikes, but aside from that one map, everything is great so far. Mortars are pretty powerful at the moment unless the other team also has a support with mortars to more easily counter them.

  14. #1314
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,933
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Serefina Solfyre
    FFXIV Server
    Odin
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen View Post
    Game living up to expectations then? For PC at least?
    Definitely, as far as I'm concerned. I don't know if it's just because I haven't had a new game in awhile, but I find it really captivating. The great graphics/audio make it so immersive, and the game runs extremely smoothly with not a single hint of lag that I've seen so far. Guns have a nice level of recoil and I love the gunfights over specific positions that develop and can rage on for awhile. Reminds me of Resistance2 on the PS3.

    Finished the Campaign in a single burst and despite what I consider a lackluster ending and somewhat confusing pacing, it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. I use the word "experience" because that's what it felt like.

    I'm pretty bad at multiplayer right now since this is my first Battlefield game, but still finding it good fun. I'm not completely horrible (>1 k/d while playing objectives) but I get my ass kicked a hell of a lot ;(

    Granted I've only spent a bit of time on the game so far, but so far I highly recommend it, at least for the PC.

  15. #1315
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Helicopter is a cock to control. I was god in BC2 with the sticks. In this fucking game I wind up upside down in half a second

  16. #1316
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,581
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Playing through the campaign on hard and getting extremely frustrated. If there was a way to lower difficulty mid campaign I would have already done so. Think I'm going to have to start a new one.

  17. #1317
    You think this is the real Dmitry?
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,687
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    My Origin ID is AdamBritt and I also applied for the BG Platoon. I wish you could send a message with your application to let people know what's up.

  18. #1318

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,068
    BG Level
    6

    I applied to the xbox platoon. I'm Jack and Bears.

    Edit: Or splishsplashbath. I don't know if it goes my EA ID or Xbox live ID.

  19. #1319
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,905
    BG Level
    10

    PC FOR LIFE FUCKERS.

  20. #1320
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,103
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    This dude would kill me within 2-3 seconds of seeing me, it was insane. With the guns no less. Sometimes I'd barely get off the ground.
    I would usually hover around where the jets take off and have em down in maybe 30 seconds to a minute, but in a few second is crazy lol. Especially with the gun, thing is really weak. Was he using an a-10 or one of the fighters? Maybe they made the gun on the attackers more powerful or something.

Page 66 of 154 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Battlefield 2142
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 2011-02-17, 19:35