Page 87 of 154 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 1721 to 1740 of 3071

Thread: Battlefield 3     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1721
    Tamale Baby
    Groundskeeper of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    698
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Any tips at shooting down jets/choppers with stingers?
    gdamn the flares gah and the stingers are too slow.

  2. #1722
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    710
    BG Level
    5

    coordinate with another engineer on your team and shoot at the same time.

  3. #1723

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,068
    BG Level
    6

    Just got a double roadkill in a jet. Disabled a chopper as I flew right under it. I guess the two guys bailed and I hit them lol

  4. #1724
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,321
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Had terrible game after terrible game yesterday, but then I managed this:
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...5/4/214991993/
    If that doesn't show the game for some reason, then I'll just tell you I went 41-12 in it. I think that's the most kills I ever got in a Battlefield game, since I tend to just focus on the objective. And in that one people just kept flocking to the 'B' conquest point so I had to keep gunning them down.

  5. #1725
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    617
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    The problem I keep having with stingers is even when I don't shoot the flares mess up the targeting anyway. I try to get a lock right afterwards but they're usually too far away. My best chances are when they get disabled by someone else and then I get a lock lol.

    Also, has anyone seen a jet shot down by a tank yet? I remember watching videos of people doing that on BF2, but I haven't had any luck so far. I did manage to hit a low flying helicopter, but that guy wasn't a good pilot anyway.

  6. #1726
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,688
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Well, it's obviously not easy to down aircraft with a tank shell. It gets a bit easier later, when you unlock the tank's third seat and can designate targets by laser for the driver. o_O

  7. #1727
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    648
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    can we designate aircrafts as target too?

  8. #1728
    2600klub
    I donated 5 bucks and all I got was this shitty title from Zet

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,688
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by supercoco View Post
    can we designate aircrafts as target too?
    I believe so, yes, though I doubt the guided shell is agile enough to take out a jet. It's still a tank shell, after all...

  9. #1729
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    there was 4 of us on brobox last night playign together. We kept getting ace squad, was hot

  10. #1730
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    brobox co-op now-ish anyone/? i really wanna do these Tag: DGz MoistNapkin

  11. #1731
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I'm willing to co-op with anyone if they see me online
    brobox - Seanross

  12. #1732
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    648
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    if two guys in the squad have the same buff , "ammo sqd" for example, does it stack?

  13. #1733
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    im betting no

  14. #1734
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,949
    BG Level
    10

    No.

  15. #1735
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    471
    BG Level
    4

    Anyone know any fixes for people running 3 monitors and the hud only appearing on the 1st? Sucks that I can't see any targets or objective locations without looking at my left screen.

  16. #1736
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,125
    BG Level
    10

    Any one know what level you start unlocking those squad specializations at? Cant wait for that shit with how good our brobox team is doing.

  17. #1737
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,399
    BG Level
    10

    mid 20s I think but not positive

  18. #1738
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,125
    BG Level
    10

    Ok bf marathon tonight! Im on vacation with the gf's parents for a week, so tonight is the last real night i can play for awhile, i wanna cram a shitton of games in. Whos in, around 10pm est?

  19. #1739
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,232
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by popsiclestix View Post
    Anyone know any fixes for people running 3 monitors and the hud only appearing on the 1st? Sucks that I can't see any targets or objective locations without looking at my left screen.
    Seem to be a variety of fixes (just google 'eyefinity hud fix battlefield') here's one that might work:

    Go into your Documents\Battlefield 3\settings folder and open PROF_SAVE_profile in notepad. Change the line "GstRender.ScreenSafeAreaWidth 0.800000" to "GstRender.ScreenSafeAreaWidth 0.300000"
    And then you should be able to use screen adjust to move the HUD to the middle screen.


    EDIT:: Here's something I found for eyefinity HUD on source games if anyone is interested

  20. #1740
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Ok bf marathon tonight! Im on vacation with the gf's parents for a week, so tonight is the last real night i can play for awhile, i wanna cram a shitton of games in. Whos in, around 10pm est?
    you know i am. dying to try coop out still too

Page 87 of 154 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Battlefield 2142
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 2011-02-17, 19:35