In regards to Jason, a co-worker gave me one of the more recent books(which I havn't been able to read yet), and the liner notes mention:
Spoiler: show
In regards to Jason, a co-worker gave me one of the more recent books(which I havn't been able to read yet), and the liner notes mention:
Spoiler: show
Spoiler: show
As others have said, think it is just that Sookie's tie's is much stronger. I was surprised also because I expected Andy to get controlled & Jason to be immune, but even in the books, the fae (sp) blood affects Jason in more physical ways while it manifesting in Sookie's mental ability.
They ended the Maryaan bit really fast (30 minutes), and only disappointment, to me, was that the rest of the episode was for closure outside the last 10 minutes or so. They could have used that time to just push the story forwards a week or two
Skipped all posts. Anyway, never seen this series - the only one I watched religiously was Terminator: Sarah - can someone give me the gist of this? Is it worth it, does it have action, is it like a Blade movie? Or a piece of shit like that movie about a girl on her first day of school in a new town. Vampires are involved.
To sum it up for ya...
People made fake blood, and vampires could live off it. So they went public and now live amongst us in the open. This little town in Bon Temps, LA is where its set, so vampires are the newest minority to hate. You got a telepathic waitress and a vampire boyfriend, her pussy-magnet for a brother. Lots of sex and blood all around. This aint no sparkling vampires here.
"If a tree falls in the woods, its still a tree!" Fucking lol. Or the one about Sam turning into a chicken to lay his own eggs. I missed the first season and prolly half of the 2nd, started watching when jason went off to the church of light or w/e. Basing my view of him on that I figured he was a normal-headed kind of guy, but apparently he is nuttier than a JIF factory. Andy was pretty funny too at parts.
Someone said something earlier about why Maryann came to that town, why was that?
Haven't watched anything but the first episode so far, but downloading season 1 atm.
I'm curious... is Bubba in the TV show? <3 I know it doesn't follow allong exactly like the books (which is good imo) but just wanted to know if this character is included lol.
No Bubba. They dont want to have to pay likeness rights to the people who own the rights to Elvis's image I think.
lol, at Comic Con Alan Ball said not to expect Bubba because it would feel like an impersonator, while in the books you can imagine him being the real deal. BUt you know it's cause of what Eversor said.
LOL? = http://games.ign.com/articles/102/1024797p1.html
Filing the trademark just means they don't want someone else making a game called True Blood, not necessarily that they want to make one themselves.
Some interesting things about future stories & characters on the show:
Exclusive: 'True Blood' finale postmortem with Alan Ball! | Ausiello | EW.com
haha, the last 2 questions / response were awesome