Wonder how this Union thing will work. I think that this has potential to be epic especially after reading about the rewards.
Wonder how this Union thing will work. I think that this has potential to be epic especially after reading about the rewards.
whats going to happen, and quote me on this, is only a few jobs are going to reap the rewards because of their forceful involvement, or sheer overpoweredness, or both (plds, sams).
only a few jobs will be invited - like salvage usually is.
certian jobs will be required, but will probably not get the full benefit of their involvement (bards, white mages, and black mages)
just my hypothesis, id love to be proven wrong.
Interesting sounding update.
I withhold the love wee until it is released.
The union system sounds and awful lot like the 'Public Quest' system from Warhammer age of Reckoning.
Any one can join in (via campaign arbiter), and you all have to work towards some common goal.
We shall see.
Players' "involvement" will probably be determined the same way AN/EXP is built up and assigned in campaign, so a job like BRD would have an easy time being involved enough by spamming their AOE buffs. I'm more concerned people will try to come SMN or something just for an easy ticket (assuming their buffs can hit a retarded number of targets in these Union ops like they can in Campaign).
But it's all speculation, so there's no reason to assume specific things are true based on vague spoilers by SE and then baw about them
![]()
Its a hypothesis, there is every reason to assume D:
The english translation says the same exact thing.
If the bodies are the 3rd and 4th highest medals then I wonder what they got in store for the Medal of Altana in terms of Allied note rewards.
I'm assuming to do this union thing, Xarcabard and glaicier would need to not be in beastman region control maybe? Possible guessses for drops are
M.ingot (used in final gobbiebag)
Imperial wootz ingot
Yoichi Sash
Star saphhire (basically the 3 good drops from the 3 nation ANNMs)
Wonder if This Union thing replaces ANNM in these 2 zones or if ANNM will also be in these zones.
Would also be interesting to see what drops would drop from the SCNM NMs in the castle zone when they open that, and when you get all "8 key items", what would drop from that Chests bcnm.
I have to re-read this union thing again though. Not sure what zones it was limited to.
Pool and Caskets are two very different things...
Yea, there is a good possibility that the German version is just mistranslated, but we've been duped before by the English translators, so I just figured it was his/her fault again. Pretty silly of me to do, regardless I wonder how its going to work. I do like how they are only going to allow people whom are actually participating to receive things, the issue then turns into if it will be done well to calculate who is "helping" and who isn't. Since there are some jobs, that don't benefit much from the campaign exp-figuring system, while others take full advantage of it without any real effort.
Wait... more... dynamis currency?
....
REEELLIIICCCZZZZZ
The way I read it it sounded like unions were just like campaign parties+1, so it would work on any campaign I'd think? >.>
Re-thinking it, it could be just northlands, since those areas don't really "belong" to anyone, and it mentions teaming up regardless of nation. I still think it's just campaign pt+1 though.
Casket thing in Union fights could work like NPC in Uninvited Guests quest.
Each participant get randomely and seperately generated reward.
How many people think this is going to be 64 people casting lots on an M Silverpiece?
vs
How many people think this is going to be 64 people casting lots on an O Bronzepiece?
I don't think you even need to be in a party to join a union. The note states that the Union builds on the concept of parties and alliances.
By the above quote it looks like you just have to join the union, like getting a second set of allied tags. It may be possible that there will be a party/alliance stipulation, but until the final update notes are released we can only speculate.To join a Union, a player need only seek out a Campaign Arbiter while in possession of Allied Tags. Any Campaign Arbiter will heed your request, regardless of nation affiliation.
No. Allied tags are not the same thing as op credits.
The wording is a bit ambiguous, but I don't think they literally meant the Ops system. Though, it could easily be the usual SE cockblock. Just wish new Ops would regenerate from first used and not when you first allied. Mine's stuck on some back asswards time that often leaves me 1 short if working with others on Slaughterhouses.
LF35M Xarc [S]!!!
I wonder how participation is gonna play out. Most I can manage on my THF is 6k exp/notes an hour. :s
I bet its going to be like the ACP chest. Everyone is going to be able to get something and it'll be vastly random. I suppose that would be the best and most reasonable way to go about this.
if it's the one hundred pieces thats nice. singles lol. Either way the more coins in the world the better.