Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 415

Thread: UFC 100     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #341
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,872
    BG Level
    10

    Also, I was sad when I saw Bas Rutten wasn't announcing, but this british guy is fucking hilarious. "He's getting mounted more than Jenna Haze!" "These guys move less than the grandparents in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!"

  2. #342
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    I think this announcing team is better than rice and bas, I don't think they do too good of a job anymore.

    I don't think I have picked a fight right so far. I was planning on filho seeing some more ghosts in the ring and getting ko'd

  3. #343
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Spoiler: show
    holy shit zaromskis has some sick head kicks

  4. #344
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    damn you guys are animals for staying up all night, thanks for spoiler tagging things, cant wait to watch it after work

  5. #345
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,416
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    damn you guys are animals for staying up all night, thanks for spoiler tagging things, cant wait to watch it after work
    Yeah same.

  6. #346
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,872
    BG Level
    10

    Spoiler: show
    zaromskis might be my new favorite fighter. Fuck you Jason High.

  7. #347
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,416
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

  8. #348
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,872
    BG Level
    10

    The look-back-smile at the end really sells it.

  9. #349
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,130
    BG Level
    7

    Was really hoping to see Mach take this one, he's one of my favorite fighters.

  10. #350
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Holy shit @ Zaromskis. Those were probably some of the best kicks I've seen in a long long time. Even his outside leg kicks looked brutal.

  11. #351
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Affliction fedor v barnett in trouble?

    Fedor-Barnett Bout in Jeopardy

  12. #352
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    549
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Pabsteh Hirayama
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    noooooo Vitor stay at MW.... That kinda sucks though. Fight I wanted to see. And respect for Bobby Lashley not wanting to fight Fedor right now. He needs to go to Japan and stop messing around with the HW at these small shows.

  13. #353
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,872
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    Affliction fedor v barnett in trouble?

    Fedor-Barnett Bout in Jeopardy
    Fucking Barnett. This could ruin Affliction. So fucking retarded. Who wants to watch Fedor fight some undersized dude - people are buying tickets to see him fight a top-5 (at least) heavyweight.

    I'm glad I didn't buy my tickets yet, seriously reconsidering going now. Maybe I'll make my San Diego trip for the Brewers/Padres a day early and make it a doubleheader.

  14. #354
    the elephant whisperer
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,677
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    Affliction fedor v barnett in trouble?

    Fedor-Barnett Bout in Jeopardy
    I can't believe Josh is this dumb. If Fedor ends up fighting Vitor...that's a risky fight. There is nothing to gain from beating Belfort at all. If Fedor wins...he beat up a 185 guy...if the planet's align and Vitor hits a haymaker and KO's Fedor, he's GOD now. I am glad to see Lashley say that he doesn't think he's ready. Surely there has to be someone else out there at heavy that would take the fight on short notice. Someone call Fujita! lol

  15. #355
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    497
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    here is hoping they can get a deal from strikeforce where he can fight brett rogers or werdum. those are more suitable giving current situation.

  16. #356
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Not to take anything away from Belfort, but I agree. This isn't a good matchup at all for Fedor. Fucking Barnett.

  17. #357
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    jfc, everyone already knows my feelings on the Affliction card but thats a fucking dagger. absolutely awful

  18. #358
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,416
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Fedor need to stop fucking around and get to UFC already.

  19. #359
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah D-list isn't a good look is it?

  20. #360
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,416
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Yeah D-list isn't a good look is it?
    Nope.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast