Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 144

Thread: Entourage Season 6!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #121
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle View Post
    There are 2 more episodes I think, MAYBE 3.
    2 more, they said so during the commershulz.

    Really want to know what the general plot of the finale is gonna be, obviously Turtle/Jamie Lynn on the rocks and Drama's career up in the air, I guess Eric's health/relationships? Doubt they would leave the Ari/Terrence storyline past this episode unless it entails
    Spoiler: show
    Ari actually buying the agency from Terrence and Davies/Lloyd working for Ari again....

  2. #122
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Lbelle View Post
    There are 2 more episodes I think, MAYBE 3.
    Entourage's Facebook profile thing said 3 more including this last one, so 2 more.

  3. #123
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,271
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Enjoyed this episode thanks to Ari's drawing skills.

  4. #124
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Spoiler: show
    yay Ari and Lloyd are back and Eric finally came to his senses. Can't wait to see Ari make Lloyd/Davies his bitches again.


    edit: spoilered just to be safe I guess?

  5. #125
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,807
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    yay Ari and Lloyd are back and Eric finally came to his senses. Can't wait to see Ari make Lloyd/Davies his bitches again.
    ...Nice use of spoiler tags OH MY GOD.

  6. #126
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,026
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Is there a spoiler policy for entertainment here? I think it's safe to assume that once the show has aired eastern time US, there may be spoilers within, and DEFINITELY after it's aired pacific time.

  7. #127
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    theres typically spoilers right after/during some of the more popular shows airtimes.. anyways I spoilered to be safe but speaking for myself I try to stay away from a thread if I havent seen the latest episode and I would guess others do as well?

  8. #128
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,388
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Blabj View Post
    ...Nice use of spoiler tags OH MY GOD.
    way to quote the spoilers YOU MISERABLE FUCK







    >_>

  9. #129
    GRT
    GRT is offline
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,272
    BG Level
    7

    that's why i don't check these threads until after i watch the show

    great episode, everything's going back on track

  10. #130
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    893
    BG Level
    5

    Holy shit. One of my favorite Entourage episodes ever. And the Matt Damon scenes were brilliant. Make sure you check the one out at the end of the credits. It is my favorite 30 seconds of Entourage ever. My god, I <3 Matt Damon. He is brilliant with these small roles.

  11. #131
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,271
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Azkarin2 View Post
    Holy shit. One of my favorite Entourage episodes ever. And the Matt Damon scenes were brilliant. Make sure you check the one out at the end of the credits. It is my favorite 30 seconds of Entourage ever. My god, I <3 Matt Damon. He is brilliant with these small roles.
    Have to completely agree here. Great episode.

  12. #132
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    798
    BG Level
    5

  13. #133
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Couldn't agree more w/ the comments about this episode, it was prolly "the" best, if not among the best episodes this show has produced. Can't think of one thing I didn't like... The Matt Damon scene's served no point other then to deliver lolz, but were awesome, and the scene's after the credits had me laughing so hard w/the "I won an Acadamy Award and I'm calling YOU back?" line. And the scene w/ Ari going in w/ a Paintball Gun had me laughing so hard I was crying.

    edit: clarity

  14. #134
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Was one of the best episodes of curb, entourage, and bored to death was good too.

    great night last night.

  15. #135
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,901
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    That was an awesome episode, great way to end the season.

    Spoiler: show
    "Hello all, no need to run your fates have already been sealed" LOL

  16. #136
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    The quality of this episode really makes me want to see at least a 1hr season premier / finale next season. Has this been the first one hr episode, can't immediately think back to another?

  17. #137
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    The quality of this episode really makes me want to see at least a 1hr season premier / finale next season. Has this been the first one hr episode, can't immediately think back to another?
    Nope, this is the first!

    They NAILED that episode, I LOVED it! Hopefully this pushes for 1 hour Entourage time slots!

  18. #138
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    893
    BG Level
    5

    This episode was one hour long? Wow. I guess it is a good excuse to rewatch it tonight!

  19. #139
    Ridill Ninja Lotter
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,546
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    This episode couldn't have been an hour long... the file I got off of my schools DC++ hub was nowhere near big enough @.@

  20. #140
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,069
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Ok fine, the running time was 38 minutes, but it was an hour long TV slot.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Entourage season 8
    By richardd in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 2015-06-11, 21:21
  2. HBO: True Blood (New Series) & Entourage (Season 5)
    By Katlan in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 2009-04-09, 11:35
  3. Sopranos and Entourage New seasons Upcoming =X
    By docvicious in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2007-04-05, 13:12
  4. 24 season dvd's
    By Zigma in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 2006-02-03, 07:46
  5. Family Guy season four
    By Russta in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-07-19, 15:20