Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: Camping KB at 2am     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #41
    Every day I'm wafflin'
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,453
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    way to go, you still with those uaefags on bismarck?
    God no. 90% of the good players got banned in January (a week after I left for Pandemonium). Rerolled with the LS after that - virtually everyone else who got banned and decided to keep playing bought new accounts. Leaders lost interest, the whole LS went downhill, I stopped associating with all but like three people in it and eventually got kicked for that and for deleting the recruitment post I made a few months previous due to being so pissed off with what was going on. Stayed on Bismarck in another LS for a while and eventually transferred to Kujata to join a friend there which proved to be a very wise decision, and that's where I'm at currently.

    Since then the people still in FoReal all left and formed a new shell together, and just recently a UAE LS from Kujata transferred to Bismarck to join up with the remnants of FoReal, so I don't envy the people who are still there one bit.

  2. #42
    Every day I'm wafflin'
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,453
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    To be honest, despite various bad leader decisions/policies the two years spent on Bismarck were really very successful, and I personally benefited from them hugely and had the opportunity to play with the best players I've ever known. I can't complain too much since I did get on very well with the leaders a lot of the time. But oh well, holding other people to your own standards is rarely a recipe for popularity, especially when those standards are extremely high.

  3. #43
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,437
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Well, for what its worth, we still miss you on Unicorn. LOL, It hasnt been the same since you assholes left. Its been better.

  4. #44
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,132
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

    Quote Originally Posted by drwaffles View Post
    Since then the people still in FoReal all left and formed a new shell together, and just recently a UAE LS from Kujata transferred to Bismarck to join up with the remnants of FoReal, so I don't envy the people who are still there one bit.
    They finally got their whole netcafe in one LS then?

  5. #45
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,132
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Shattered Hand

    Quote Originally Posted by drwaffles View Post
    play with the best players I've ever known.
    You didn't know deacon?

  6. #46
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Is this where I name drop Ryko?

  7. #47
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    You didn't know deacon?
    Lol.

  8. #48
    Every day I'm wafflin'
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,453
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    They finally got their whole netcafe in one LS then?
    Looks like it, aside from a few shitty stragglers and a couple of really excellent people who were also on Unicorn that I feel very sorry for indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezzimal View Post
    You didn't know deacon?
    Kaiser body just too pro for me, bro.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3