Sounds like we're getting to fight against Atomos? Can't wait.
From alla
Sub Zero Roar - Enhances attack
Triumphant Smash - Additional Effect: Paralysis
Nice Potential from Roar if its potent, hopefully Smash is powerful, from the name im expecting SATA greatness
I've seen no testing saying that INT does affect Drain or aspir to any degree. With the absolutely massive amount of int difference you can have you'd think it'd be pretty easy to even eyeball it that it would make any difference. But regardless, I'll probably just use sash just cause I don't think i have the space to carry this and it sure as hell isn't ticking my bio 3 up a notch.
Those items with "Campaign:" are surely the rewards from the new system; it is too bad that none of them are worth a damn outside of campaign at all. Does SE think we really wanna make our characters better at just doing campaign?
I know it is just more QQing, but seriously, fuck this update.
I am excited for the new missions, fuck everyone else.![]()
not sure if this has been mentioned since i was doing some mining..
Amphiptere Hide implies a 3rd new mob..
wikied it: Amphiptere, Amphithere, or Amphitere is a term used to describe a type of legless winged serpent found in European heraldry.[
mission should be spoiler tagged ._.
Rose Strap +4 Store TP everywhere, +20 in campaign
EEEEEEEEEE
Wow, Stp grip = whole new possibilities for broken Sam fun?