Scythe...
Brb, killing myself.
I like how the DNC and BRD daggers have higher on and off-hand DMG rating than the THF dagger. Awesome.
getting an error @80% installation, PoL 1155
R:Text.file
any idea?
-------------
three materials required
for some much-needed renovations:
an Orcish armor plate, a Quadav
backscale, and a block of Yagudo
caulk. 3
-------------
Copied from alla
New expansion
/sigh more hours wasted farming rare/ex crap against 100's of other campers
Great, I was just raging about us not getting one and then we find this useless piece of crap.
If SE wanted us to use scythes, RAISE THE DAMN SKILL CAP!
Couple of other things for a BLM to rage about.
Cobra Body: Useless
Instant Retrace: I was making a little bit of money before this patch. GG SE.
No BLM buffs: Forgone conclusion, doesn't mean we can't be mad about it.
Going thru Visuals, sorry if Repost
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...Garuda/HNM.jpg
What the sweet zombie fucking jesus is that.
has there been an exterior download posted yet? usually one shows up at somepoint.
whoa wtf is that o.o