Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 25 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1364
  1. #481
    An exploitable mess of a card game
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13,197
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous Saint View Post
    BS highly doubt that is possible, if you are referring to augment +4 aka +8INT total.
    I think someone got wooshed terribly.

  2. #482
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,859
    BG Level
    8

    LOL Awesome.

  3. #483
    Somewhere, someone is trying to hate me to death for my crusade of trying to convince everyone that AV is defeatable.
    (PS: Kill yourself)

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,033
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    I think someone got wooshed terribly.
    Nah you just got wooshed thinking I did.

  4. #484
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,892
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I just got a fucking haubergeon with eva-20

    gdi

  5. #485
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    150
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    HOLY SHIT GAIZ, MY AQUILO'S GOT INT+5 ON IT!!!

    Elemental Magic +10, as well

  6. #486
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Read every page
    <3 BG and Died Lol'ing @ Diamond Ring...

    No seriously, when augments first came out. We bitched that it wasn't worth a damn, they fixed that, we bitch some more (some of us >_>). SE can't win for shit, I don't know who is the battered housewife in this situation anymore...

  7. #487
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    I can always count on BG to keep me up 3 hours past my intended bed time without getting bored.

    I love you all.

  8. #488
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Man, I just got done reading this thread, I never seen more funny shit. Shit is serious when D44 contradicts himself, says he doesn't care, uses the Real Life card 3 or so times, and then continues to argue with 90% of the posters in this thread, including like 2 or so people with Morrigan's as well. His other two friends for his cause even gave up posting.

    Shit's amazing really. Wish I didn't see this thread so late. I think I said shit 4 times, I'm gangsta.

  9. #489
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,267
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Diamond Ring totally has to be a new BG-meme

  10. #490
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,003
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Aselin View Post
    I read two, three pages of this thread then skipped to the end.

    I can understand the feelings that I just wasted "X" amount of time (and money) to get this item from Salvage, HNM, Einherjar or other just to see a near-equivalent item come from Fields of Valor or other.

    Well, didn't the Augment system came to be because of a lot of players, the non-hardcore types (yes, they DO EXIST) were asking for more casual play?

    I'm the kind of person that doesn't mind at all. To me, this Augmenting system is just another addition and alternative that is given to players to do if they don't have access to one or more of the following:

    • Copious amounts of Gil; or the time and/or means to obtain large amounts of Gil in spurts or periodically
    • A dedicated Endgame LS that can do HNMs or other high end events regularly
    • A group that can do Salvage with good organization and skill
    • The time to spend hours doing endgame events

    The players that I know personally who fit into those categories above are students, parents, and singles who have busy schedules in their life.

    One person I've known for five years in this game has little time for merit burn parties. He rarely does Sky with his LS because of work and school. This game is a means to relax and enjoy himself. He gets his EXP and merits out of Campaign and has been doing that ever since that came out. He now has the highest Medal rank in Campaign and a little over 1 million AN. Oftentimes I would see him spam Fei'yin or Fields of Valor to get Augmented items since equivalent items are obtained from events he has no time for. He has just enough time to do Dynamis twice a week and Sky rarely like I said.

    I have other examples who would fit similar situations. The Augmenting system is more like a reprieve for the casual players. The ones complaining about this have to realize that NOT EVERYONE has a dedicated Salvage group or can claim HNMs or do Einherjar or shit out 12 million Gil in one day or a week.

    What ever happened to trying to understand another player's situation? Or, has empathy been thrown out the door?

    Not everyone can be as privileged as a lot of players who post on BlueGartr forums who are part of a large endgame LS (or a myriad of LSes that can do specific events). I actually see no problem with the Augmenting system, and even I'm part of an endgame LS and I'm not complaining about it.

    Congratulations to the ones who are getting these Augmented items. It's nice to see something different at the very least.

    It just looks like a lot of players are afraid of change, nothing more. And, this happens every single major update.
    As always, , Aselin, you are the voice of reason in every one of your posts I see {yes, it was worth quoting}

    My time spent on FFXI has dramatically shifted since late university and now upcoming 12 hour shift work. So the time spent is rather short. The augments do take a little bit of time but is much easily handled by the casual player than someone doing combinations of HNMs/Salvage/Dynamis/Sky/etc (provided, I did most of this when I had a lot more free time).

    Let us not forget there was much raging to be had in regards to Augments being "bad" and all those screenshots of hilarious augmentations going horribly wrong. And now, when it is good it is suddenly the end of the world. I am not concerned though, because I know this rage will die down soon enough as did the Mog lotto hautes and spending money on expansion for augmented body/head pieces (no luck involved really, just win and pick your prize).

    Close to be on par with morrigan's? Long as it isn't the "best" then it is fine right? Needs more raging on SE making Blu AFv2 Body have Refresh and Accuracy on it after people got Morrigane's.

    I'll laugh if that picture from the op was a fake XD

  11. #491
    skev
    Guest

    Wow lots of QQs. Maybe someday you can augment your robe for +8 light element, it will be ok. :D

  12. #492
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    48
    BG Level
    1

    Any NASA buyer started to cry yet because FoV > some thousand dollars now ? ^^

  13. #493
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,271
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Always amusing to see people use the bandwagon forum word "crying" about this, when I see no one really care about who gets the items but that the whole system is making FFXI go backwards, oh, besides the cool, open-minded players that think this is justified. they see this with closed eyes, most likley the same people who get fooled in real life, and donät care about anything.
    Most people who thinks this is totally ok, bitch about other things everywhere else that there is no real need to bitch about, pulling the "QQ more and cry me a fucking river" for that crap on you on all meaningless stuff you bitched about.

  14. #494
    THAT MACHINE IS NOT A SIR, YOU HAVE TO CALL IT "MR. MACHINE"
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,204
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Fridell View Post
    Always amusing to see people use the bandwagon forum word "crying" about this, when I see no one really care about who gets the items but that the whole system is making FFXI go backwards, oh, besides the cool, open-minded players that think this is justified. they see this with closed eyes, most likley the same people who get fooled in real life, and donät care about anything.
    Most people who thinks this is totally ok, bitch about other things everywhere else that there is no real need to bitch about, pulling the "QQ more and cry me a fucking river" for that crap on you on all meaningless stuff you bitched about.
    what

  15. #495
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    67
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Ha ha

  16. #496
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,271
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Had to type it quick was on dinner break!

  17. #497
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,048
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    augmented gear is gonna be treated like the adopted kid in school. Yea it will be equal to all the rest of the stuff, but still, for some reason, looked down upon.

  18. #498
    THAT MACHINE IS NOT A SIR, YOU HAVE TO CALL IT "MR. MACHINE"
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,204
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Snprphnx View Post
    augmented gear is gonna be treated like the adopted kid in school. Yea it will be equal to all the rest of the stuff, but still, for some reason, looked down upon.
    Plus isn't half the prestige of rare and unique armor the look? I'd say barely anyone's even going to notice the guy wearing a luckily augmented weskit unless they go out of their way to check them.

  19. #499
    Oh, you've got green eyes.
    Oh, you've got blue eyes.
    Oh, you've got grey eyes.

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,821
    BG Level
    6

    that diamond ring bit was gold

  20. #500
    Gunitsoldier
    Guest

    wtf is up with the sig man

Page 25 of 69 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The sky is falling: player with token hacked? (lolIE)
    By Eanae in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 2011-01-06, 17:10
  2. Random question - what causes LSes to break
    By Cesaria in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2009-05-24, 15:32
  3. Which Pankration command causes Wivre to use Granite Skin?
    By Spider-Dan in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2009-01-11, 16:56