Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 26 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1364
  1. #501
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    i just adblocked all that shit

  2. #502
    Warrior Tank
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    607
    BG Level
    5
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    Wow.. that sig is epic..

  3. #503

  4. #504
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,363
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Incoming 6m Haguns.

    [edit]
    Can't read, etc. Throwing Fey and FoV in same thread is confusing me.

  5. #505
    Warrior Tank
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    607
    BG Level
    5
    WoW Realm
    Burning Blade

    What a beast of a weapon.. Even beats Futsuno for sTP.. by a lot.

    I would love to see the Great Axe with +11 Double Attack <_<;

  6. #506
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Remember when NQ Weskits were 1-2 mil(or more)? I wonder if there would be any complaint if SE never increased the dragon talon supply. Getting INT+6(or magic crit, etc) weskit would cost at least twice as much as getting a body.

    EDIT: And lets say in the future SE makes it rain imp. wootz, can I complain if I happen to get an mcrit+4 Weskit? CASUALLLLSSS!

  7. #507
    Banned.

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,533
    BG Level
    7

    Where does it fall in relation to Hagun and Futso though? It has 11 less damage than Futso which is only 30 more delay but you could wear full usu or dusk gloves/+1 for an extra 3/4% haste with futso so I can't see it beating futso.

  8. #508
    THAT MACHINE IS NOT A SIR, YOU HAVE TO CALL IT "MR. MACHINE"
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,204
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Now that is pretty damn cool, I'm glad I sold off pachipachio a couple months back.

  9. #509
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    175
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I just read this forum and i saw earlier in a lot of BLMs bitching and moaning about the Weskit, what you guys dont understand is for the more casual player, they dont get the chance to do most of the endgame events some of us do on a daily basis, i dont think its SE trying to fuck with us for our hard work but more so to give a slight "hand" to the lower class of player. I mean seriously, whos ganna bring a guy that only has blm as their sole 75 into Salvage, i wasnt that lucky when blm was my only 75, im sure the augments will get worse, but who knows, maybe we got more in store for the more hardcore endgamers, lets just see.


    and Btw, i wanna see a Hagun with that fucking augment lmao, store tp+11 on Hagun makes me /orgasm

  10. #510
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,271
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Much fail..

  11. #511
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    We might as well just all quit now guys, endgame is officially pointless, 5 minutes doing FoV is guaranteed to crush anything else you can ever do productivity wise.

    http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...a/gameover.jpg

  12. #512
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7,328
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    We might as well just all quit now guys, endgame is officially pointless, 5 minutes doing FoV is guaranteed to crush anything else you can ever do productivity wise.

    http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i3...a/gameover.jpg
    LOL

  13. #513
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    604
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I for one welcome our new Weskit overlords.
    http://www.spiffy-keen.com/a/weskit01.jpg
    Our round of augmenting last night yielded nothing good, but at least nothing bad.

  14. #514
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Price on weskit my server in increasing and selling out fast. Cheers for the crafters.

  15. #515
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    812
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP View Post
    EDIT: And lets say in the future SE makes it rain imp. wootz, can I complain if I happen to get an mcrit+4 Weskit? CASUALLLLSSS!
    Genie Weskit is better than an Igqira Weskit with +4 Mcrit.

  16. #516
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,425
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    This should be causing more outrage. All those ENMs and AV zergs, all for nothing.

  17. #517
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7,328
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    This should be causing more outrage. All those ENMs and AV zergs, all for nothing.
    If a GK with better stats can hit a 5-hit build and still not out damage Hagun for most things, why would this GK cause much concern? This is especially true when you are giving up the one stat that you would need to make a 5-hit build to replace.

  18. #518
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    126
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I for one think this is great, lots of people don't have the time to do lots of endgame content. This will be a great way for casual players to get decent gear.

    I really don't understand why people with salvage gear are complaining. Just think of it as you payed out 12mil+ and farmed salvage for a ages for a different graphic.

  19. #519
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,226
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    I can't help but see Rindomaru and think that there's something that makes that GKT less special than Hagun. >_>; Then again I'm not a SAM so I really have no idea. Just the name seems like a trap.

  20. #520
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,882
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    If a GK with better stats can hit a 5-hit build and still not out damage Hagun for most things, why would GK cause much concern?
    Still a pretty nice GK. I think there are situations where you could use this over Hagun (When pdif is high enough to surpass the cap from Y/G/K using Rana) but most people just stick to Hagun. I think people see the Store TP+11 and believe it's cause of concern.

Page 26 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The sky is falling: player with token hacked? (lolIE)
    By Eanae in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 2011-01-06, 17:10
  2. Random question - what causes LSes to break
    By Cesaria in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2009-05-24, 15:32
  3. Which Pankration command causes Wivre to use Granite Skin?
    By Spider-Dan in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2009-01-11, 16:56